Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs Duke

Featured Replies

Always a classic. You're not a college basketball fan if you don't watch, just sayin'.

 

I have hardly watched any full Duke and UNC game. I usually check in at the end and that's about it.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have hardly watched any full Duke and UNC game. I usually check in at the end and that's about it.

 

Don't like college ball? Or just not a fan of the two? Pretty good rivalry at times. I do miss the UK/IU rivalry and what the UK/UT game used to be like.

I would agree this us the best rivalry in college basketball.

 

But the UK vs UL is unique because of their NCAA tourney games. The two have played five times in the tourney. It amazes me how UNC hasn't played Duke in the winner take all tourney.

I would agree this us the best rivalry in college basketball.

 

But the UK vs UL is unique because of their NCAA tourney games. The two have played five times in the tourney. It amazes me how UNC hasn't played Duke in the winner take all tourney.

 

They always fail to make reach each other when it counts. :lol2:

They always fail to make reach each other when it counts. :lol2:

 

Wonder why they aren't even in the same bracket though. I can't ever remember them being in the same bracket.

Where as UK and UL almost always seem are in same bracket. Not to mention UK and DU in same bracket almost every time.

Wonder why they aren't even in the same bracket though. I can't ever remember them being in the same bracket.

Where as UK and UL almost always seem are in same bracket. Not to mention UK and DU in same bracket almost every time.

 

Doesn't matter. You'd think that as good as both teams have been that at some point they'd have met in the tournament. Same bracket or not. If both teams keep winning they'd meet eventually.

  • Author
Doesn't matter. You'd think that as good as both teams have been that at some point they'd have met in the tournament. Same bracket or not. If both teams keep winning they'd meet eventually.

 

It seems like every year, one or the other falls out early. To a team that makes you scratch your head. But 4 matchups in one year would be great to watch. (regular season, conference tourney, national tourney)

Don't like college ball? Or just not a fan of the two? Pretty good rivalry at times. I do miss the UK/IU rivalry and what the UK/UT game used to be like.

 

Love college basketball it is my second favorite sports behind the NFL. I always keep up to date on how all teams are doing and watch when I can. However UK games are the only games where I make sure my schedule is open so I can watch the whole game. I don't do that for many other regular season games, however I will check in and watch and if I am not busy with all these other things on my plate then I do try to watch the whole game. However I then will read a million different articles about the game and will see highlights replayed on sportscenter over and over.

Wonder why they aren't even in the same bracket though. I can't ever remember them being in the same bracket.

Where as UK and UL almost always seem are in same bracket. Not to mention UK and DU in same bracket almost every time.

 

Well typically UNC and Duke are high seeds. So the bracket committee hardly ever puts two high seeds from the same conference in the same bracket together.

Well typically UNC and Duke are high seeds. So the bracket committee hardly ever puts two high seeds from the same conference in the same bracket together.

 

Don't use facts when talking to him. You get better responses that way.

Honestly I dont see Duke winning this one. That 6 man rotation is slowly going to kill them. On the road is gonna be a tough venue.

A win for Duke means that UNC is that much farther away from catching up with UK in all time wins. One of the rare times each year that I root for Duke.

Honestly I dont see Duke winning this one. That 6 man rotation is slowly going to kill them. On the road is gonna be a tough venue.

 

Same here but I don't know how to say UNC will beat Duke so

 

Duke 121

UNC 3

Same here but I don't know how to say UNC will beat Duke so

 

Duke 121432412353213213

UNC -3

 

Got you fam....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.