February 13, 201610 yr I believe they just answered my question. I think the announcer said that the SEC teams had the best home winning pct. in the country.
February 13, 201610 yr Clay tweeted that Cal was complaining about over the back the trip before and at dead ball the ref ran across the floor to confront Cal then T up as soon as the met.
February 13, 201610 yr That first bogus foul on Willis is going to hurt the Cats. Agreed. Don't know how they call that with the other stuff going on.
February 13, 201610 yr Author We just got hammered on that last trip down and Sirmons was under and never called anything!
February 13, 201610 yr Foul calls so far are as inconsistent as I've seen in a while. I never complain about officiating as I figure it all balances out in the end, but so far there seems to be two different standards.
February 13, 201610 yr Author Foul on Skal was not called by official right in front of play and Sirmons is the one who called the foul!
February 13, 201610 yr Author Another terrible call by Sirmons on Lee. Looks to me like he is taking out his anger out now on the team!
February 13, 201610 yr Ulis is liable to get t'd up, he has complained to the refs 3 times that I have noticed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.