Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / South Carolina Updates:

Featured Replies

Coach Martin is as quite as a mouse on the bench. He's probably simmering to a slow heat inside. I wouldn't want to be at their next practice.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simmons made that call against Brisco, this guy definitely has an agenda against UK

What did Ulis do, breathe on him???

How many FT's has Carrera shot today?

How many FT's has Carrera shot today?

 

22 I think.

Nope 15

I'll have to admit this game has really surprised me. I picked UK to lose by 7. They've looked fantastic today!

Well, I'm impressed, I picked SC to win this game.

How many FT's has Carrera shot today?

It's amazing how he can play like a Kung fu warrior and rarely get a foul called on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.