Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 65 North Oldham 48

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carson Williams 32 points 17 rebounds

  • Author
Carson Williams 32 points 17 rebounds

 

And some highlight-worthy dunks as well!

Carson Williams 32 points 17 rebounds

 

Like Wah Wah Jones.

Carson Williams 32 points 17 rebounds

 

Wow...how about those numbers???

 

Can you say D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E ???

He had 5 dunks... 3 nasty down right crazy dunks!

  • Author
Wow...how about those numbers???

 

Can you say D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E ???

 

And he had three North Oldham players draped all over him the entire game. If they had gone with a man defense, can you say 50+ points?

  • Author
Like Wah Wah Jones.

 

I see this poster just likes to play and make fun. Too bad, Carson deserves better than keyboard musclemen like this.

  • Author
Wow...how about those numbers???

 

Can you say D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E ???

 

I think he made another big statement for Mr. Basketball tonight.

I see this poster just likes to play and make fun. Too bad, Carson deserves better than keyboard musclemen like this.

 

Nothing to do with Carson. All aimed at you.

Is Owen the favorite to win the 8th?

I see this poster just likes to play and make fun. Too bad, Carson deserves better than keyboard musclemen like this.

You need to get over yourself. No one disrespects the kid.

  • Author
Nothing to do with Carson. All aimed at you.

 

Thank you.

  • Author
You need to get over yourself. No one disrespects the kid.

 

Thank you.

You need to get over yourself. No one disrespects the kid.

 

2nd. All in favor say "aye".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.