Mason County 68 Clark County 62

Mason Co. 68

Clark Co. 62

Mason Co. 13 11 20 24 68

Clark Co. 11 19 15 17 62

Mason Co. (16-7) -- A. Williams 15, Garrison 3, Sweeney 32, D. Williams 9, Lofton 5, Henry 2, Dunaway 2.

Clark Co. (13-10) -- Anderson 14, Cornelius 19, Cooper 13, Graham 2, Jenkins 4, Menchen 6, Philpot 4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-school/prep-basketball/article44452098.html?appSession=38774040484339371884764282091783710332505028421254947174083536484307702224534528287423283958818838215117447339493274791261932927&RecordID=25173&PageID=8&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=21&Mod0LinkToDetails=True#storylink=cpy

First let me say it was so good to see Sumoroyal. It was nice meeting and talking to LoganDMC. It was a pleasure to meet you. Also good to meet Coach Miller...Darius Dad. Didn't know he was coaching JV and assistant on the Varsity.

Now to the game, if you weren't there you missed a great one. GRC led most of the way then it went back and forth. With around 40 seconds to go GRC was only down 1 point. A Mason Co player made a huge block on Menchen and got the ball and scored. GRC then had to start fouling and Mason went to the line and knocked them down. Sweeny lit us up second half. He won this game for Mason Co, we had no answer for him. OF course he has to have a career high against us....:lol2:.

The big Williams kid in warm up was knocking down every 3 he shot....I thought Oh My. Mason's height really hurt us tonight. Hats off to our kids for playing with such grit and heart. James Cornelius for playing like a beast and battling the bigger players. Our defense was great tonight except for about the last 2 minutes of the game.

This Mason Co team is fun to watch just like GRC is. It is a shame that both fan bases don't support these kids better.

Also always glad to see and sit with Sportsfantic1 and thanks so much for the updates of this game.

First let me say it was so good to see Sumoroyal. It was nice meeting and talking to LoganDMC. It was a pleasure to meet you. Also good to meet Coach Miller...Darius Dad. Didn't know he was coaching JV and assistant on the Varsity.

Now to the game, if you weren't there you missed a great one. GRC led most of the way then it went back and forth. With around 40 seconds to go GRC was only down 1 point. A Mason Co player made a huge block on Menchen and got the ball and scored. GRC then had to start fouling and Mason went to the line and knocked them down. Sweeny lit us up second half. He won this game for Mason Co, we had no answer for him. OF course he has to have a career high against us....:lol2:.

The big Williams kid in warm up was knocking down every 3 he shot....I thought Oh My. Mason's height really hurt us tonight. Hats off to our kids for playing with such grit and heart. James Cornelius for playing like a beast and battling the bigger players. Our defense was great tonight except for about the last 2 minutes of the game.

This Mason Co team is fun to watch just like GRC is. It is a shame that both fan bases don't support these kids better.

Also always glad to see and sit with Sportsfantic1

Always nice to talk to you Goldie and meeting your grandson. Take care of yourself!!!! Yes it was a great game. Sweeney took over in the second half. I guess Mason still has a little Tradition!!!! On to next week and three home games.

Always nice to talk to you Goldie and meeting your grandson. Take care of yourself!!!! Yes it was a great game. Sweeney took over in the second half. I guess Mason still has a little Tradition!!!! On to next week and three home games.

:lol2: That was my nephew....I don't have any living grandchildren. Did Sweeny score all of his in the 2nd half?

Let me pick the scab. 85 posts to complain about the Coach. 5 posts to celebrate a super road win. Wow! If that doesn't speak volumes about the venom agenda of the Tradition post.

Poisoned pen letters always seem to get a lot of run.