Mason County 68 Clark County 62

First let me say it was so good to see Sumoroyal. It was nice meeting and talking to LoganDMC. It was a pleasure to meet you. Also good to meet Coach Miller...Darius Dad. Didn't know he was coaching JV and assistant on the Varsity.

Now to the game, if you weren't there you missed a great one. GRC led most of the way then it went back and forth. With around 40 seconds to go GRC was only down 1 point. A Mason Co player made a huge block on Menchen and got the ball and scored. GRC then had to start fouling and Mason went to the line and knocked them down. Sweeny lit us up second half. He won this game for Mason Co, we had no answer for him. OF course he has to have a career high against us....:lol2:.

The big Williams kid in warm up was knocking down every 3 he shot....I thought Oh My. Mason's height really hurt us tonight. Hats off to our kids for playing with such grit and heart. James Cornelius for playing like a beast and battling the bigger players. Our defense was great tonight except for about the last 2 minutes of the game.

This Mason Co team is fun to watch just like GRC is. It is a shame that both fan bases don't support these kids better.

Also always glad to see and sit with Sportsfantic1 and thanks so much for the updates of this game.

Was good to meet ya too! Next on my list of BGPer's is @mcpapa.

Lets hope we can make that happen! Goldie pulled a slick trick on me & let everyone sitting near in on the trick! Haha! None-the-less, great game, good job to the GRC players & well coached team.

Was good to meet ya too! Next on my list of BGPer's is @mcpapa.

Lets hope we can make that happen! Goldie pulled a slick trick on me & let everyone sitting near in on the trick! Haha! None-the-less, great game, good job to the GRC players & well coached team.

I'll be at one or two of next wee's three home games. Just look for the feeblest guy in the gym.

Let me pick the scab. 85 posts to complain about the Coach. 5 posts to celebrate a super road win. Wow! If that doesn't speak volumes about the venom agenda of the Tradition post.

Great win for the Royals, kids played great tonight especially Connor Sweeney. He had a HUGE second half. It was fun to watch !! May be the best the team has looked all year . Proud of the boys tonight, played hard and left Clark Co with a W ! Time to move on and get 3 more W's next week.

Glad I made the trip to GRC tonight, thought both teams played pretty well. Sweeney saved our tails tonight, P. Williams and Garrison couldn't get into much rhythm offensively so props to GRC for making someone other than the guards beat them.

I was shocked to see GRC stick to their 1-2-2 zone defense considering Sweeney kept killing them with the midrange jumper or getting to the block for layups. Guess sometimes you just have to pick your poison. When MC is making their jumpers they're a really really tough team to defend.

Great win for the Royals, kids played great tonight especially Connor Sweeney. He had a HUGE second half. It was fun to watch !! May be the best the team has looked all year . Proud of the boys tonight, played hard and left Clark Co with a W ! Time to move on and get 3 more W's next week.

I agree 100%, tonight they looked more like a Mason County team of past years. You could tell all night long how much they wanted this win. I'm proud of them for responding the way they did tonight.