Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/George Rogers Clark predictions

Mason County at George Rogers Clark 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Mason County at George Rogers Clark

    • Mason County (15-7)
      50%
    • George Rogers Clark (13-9)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Royals and Cardinals get after it in Winchester on Friday night.

 

It's Lofton vs. Knowles

 

It's Papa vs. goldie

 

It's Popcorn vs. Ale-8

 

 

 

Who gets the win?

Clark County by 4.

Royals and Cardinals get after it in Winchester on Friday night.

 

It's Lofton vs. Knowles

 

It's Papa vs. goldie

 

It's Popcorn vs. Ale-8

 

 

 

Who gets the win?

 

I'll go with Lofton, Goldie, and Ale-8.

Will be interesting to see how the Royals respond with all the turmoil that's been discussed the past 24 hours.

  • Author
I'll go with Lofton' date=' Goldie, and Ale-8.[/quote']

 

Agree on Lofton, goldie is obvious, and as much as I love Fieldhouse popcorn, Ale-8 is Ale-8.

 

I'll also take the Cards by 2.

Agree on Lofton, goldie is obvious, and as much as I love Fieldhouse popcorn, Ale-8 is Ale-8.

 

I'll also take the Cards by 2.

 

Congrats Mason on the win. #RPKOD

Royals and Cardinals get after it in Winchester on Friday night.

 

It's Lofton vs. Knowles

 

It's Papa vs. goldie

 

It's Popcorn vs. Ale-8

 

 

 

Who gets the win?

 

Thanks alot, I never get any love!!!!!!

Will be interesting to see how the Royals respond with all the turmoil that's been discussed the past 24 hours.

 

What's going on with the Royals?

What's going on with the Royals?

 

Check the "Tradition ?" thread.

Thanks alot, I never get any love!!!!!!

 

And Sumoroyal over the GRC scorekeeper!:clap:

And Sumoroyal over the GRC scorekeeper!:clap:

 

I will second that pick anyday!

I remember the days when this used to be the Kentucky vs. Louisville type of games for the 10th Region.

 

I'll go with Lofton and Papa, but as much as I hate to say it, I'm a big fan of Ale 8 so I'll take it over the Popcorn.

Check the "Tradition ?" thread.

 

So much obvious vitrol spewing in that thread, you can save yourself time by ignoring it ever existed. Special agendas doing a major disservice to a great basketball program and trying to disguise it. The Mason Tradition has been greatly disserved.

Royals and Cardinals get after it in Winchester on Friday night.

 

It's Lofton vs. Knowles

 

It's Papa vs. goldie

 

It's Popcorn vs. Ale-8

 

 

 

Who gets the win?

 

 

:lol2: You are so creative, I love it. RP and Papa you all coming to the game? If so I will have you a ice cold Ale-8.

 

GRC will have the home court advantage, will it be enough for the win, really not sure. Believe this game could go either way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.