Whitney Creech becomes new state scoring leader

Creech is a really good player in a special situation. Kudos to her and her accomplishment. It is amazing that she can score like that night after night. However IMO there are several girls around the state that could put up similar numbers if they were to trade places with Creech on the Jenkins team ......... Now about comparing Creech to Boley. There is no comparison. Period. Erin Boley is on a different level. There are only a handful of girls in the nation that are on Boleys level. The USA basketball, McDonald's All -American, and Norte Dame commit is the POY and rightfully so.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creech is a really good player in a special situation. Kudos to her and her accomplishment. It is amazing that she can score like that night after night. However IMO there are several girls around the state that could put up similar numbers if they were to trade places with Creech on the Jenkins team ......... Now about comparing Creech to Boley. There is no comparison. Period. Erin Boley is on a different level. There are only a handful of girls in the nation that are on Boleys level. The USA basketball, McDonald's All -American, and Norte Dame commit is the POY and rightfully so.

Then why leave Boley in late in games, long after they are decided, to pad stats???

I was interested to see this so I went through the schedule for the last 3 years, She has outscored the opposing team 6 times this season & 10 times for her career & tied them twice. Thats amazing! (I did this quickly, so there could be a mistake)

2013-2014

South Floyd 82-28 (30)

Cordia 86-32 (32)

Pike Central 89-51 (53)

2014-2015

Cordia 51-18 (30)

Sullivan Cen 62-45 (45)

June Buchanan 74-41 (44)

2015-2016

Pike Central 81-55 (57)

John Burton 82-48 (54)

Lee, Va 84-59 (60)

Perry Cen 82-55 (61)

Montgomery Co 70-45 (60)

Letcher Co 64-44 (50)

I was interested to see this so I went through the schedule for the last 3 years, She has outscored the opposing team 6 times this season & 10 times for her career & tied them twice. Thats amazing! (I did this quickly, so there could be a mistake)

2013-2014

South Floyd 82-28 (30)

Cordia 86-32 (32)

Pike Central 89-51 (53)

2014-2015

Cordia 51-18 (30)

Sullivan Cen 62-45 (45)

June Buchanan 74-41 (44)

2015-2016

Pike Central 81-55 (57)

John Burton 82-48 (54)

Lee, Va 84-59 (60)

Perry Cen 82-55 (61)

Montgomery Co 70-45 (60)

Letcher Co 64-44 (50)

Out of the 12 teams that are listed there are 6 I have never heard of.

South Floyd

Sullivan Cen

June Buchanan

John Burton

Lee, Va

Letcher Co

@CAP 3 are out of state teams; Sullivan Central, John Burton & Lee. South Floyd is in Floyd Co. & will soon be consolidated with Allen Central if I am not mistaken. June Buchanan school is located on the campus of Alice Lloyd college, & Letcher Co Central

They played Sullivan Central in Daytona & John Burton & Lee schools in a tournament in Wise, Virginia.

@CAP 3 are out of state teams; Sullivan Central, John Burton & Lee. South Floyd is in Floyd Co. & will soon be consolidated with Allen Central if I am not mistaken. June Buchanan school is located on the campus of Alice Lloyd college, & Letcher Co Central

They played Sullivan Central in Daytona & John Burton & Lee schools in a tournament in Wise, Virginia.

Thank you.

Thank you.