Pendleton County @ Bracken County Predictions 2/1/16

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Pendleton County
    • Bracken County

First game was a lopsided Bracken victory. Pendleton was short their best player granted. Now PC is a full strength and BC has been bitten by the injury bug. Hopefully Lippert is ready to go. Hamilton is very doubtful. But this one is in Brooksville for those who feel that is an advantage I hope their right. And we also have the regions best player in Crawford so I predict a lot closer game than Jan 2nd.

Bracken 74

Pendleton 69

First off BC doesn't have the best player in the 10th...

I'm a fan of Crawford for sure..

There is only a couple teams in the 10th that I feel the Cats can't beat at this point of time during the season...bc is not one of them...

The best from Dontaie Allen has yet to be seen!

I've said all year the Igloo is a tough place to win. Played Augusta, Mason, Scott down to the wire and beat Brossart.

Hamilton and Lippert are both questionable for Monday. Let's hope Bracken can continue their good free throw shooting and rebounding to Pendleton. That being said I'll take Bracken 77-74. Crawford will score his 30+ and hopefully Jones keeps his play going with 15 and 15. I think BC will do a good job containing Allen, you've just got to be physical with him.

Crawford is the best player in the 10th region. I've watched all of the best players from each team, and I can say with confidence, Crawford is the best. As for the game, Bracken will have a hard time beating PC with the recent injuries. If Allen plays, then Bracken has their hands full. But, I gotta go with BC, with Crawford leading the team to victory.

Bracken: 76

PC: 74

Sorry TRUTH but A. Crawford is the the 10th regions best player. Give me another kid as versatile as him who can score from anywhere on the court, take you off the dribble and play good defense. Pig Williams from Mason comes as close as anyone.

As for the game it will take a team effort not just Allen vs Crawford. Which supporting cast can step up and be efficient. I think BC has the edge there. I am a little biased though.

I can only go off what I have seen so far from Crawford....

5 point game against PC

13 point game ? Also against PC

I do like his game but IMO top 3 maybe..

I seen pig maybe one time last year and I don't think he scored in that game... I think he was about 5 points a game ? Not sure but I do know he has put up good numbers this year...

Thanks for letting me know it's a team game!

I've never played so I wouldn't have known that...

Good luck to both teams !

Truth: I've watched that game you're talking about where Crawford only scored 5 points. PC had a great game plan and Bracken's coach failed to make adjustments and get the ball in Crawford's hands. But if my memory serves me correctly, the game at the Igloo last year, Austin dropped 45 (estimate) and the game winner. Only player that might challenge Crawford for best player in 10th is Matt Wilson IMO.

Should be a good game, I'll take PC by 5.

And for the best player in the 10th, when Pig and Austin met up early in the season it was a great showcase of 2 of the top players in the region with Pig playing just a little bit better. But that was early in the season so anything could happen now.