Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County @ Bracken County Predictions 2/1/16

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pendleton County
      40%
    • Bracken County
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Without Hamilton, I think it's PC's for the taking. Hate that we've had 2 Bracken/Pendleton games this season, and neither had both teams at full strength.

 

Cats by 11.

PC is playing good ball right now and without Hamilton it doesn't give Crawford a 2nd scorer. I'll take PC in this one by 10. As far as Crawford's 5 point game goes play him man to man or straight up and see how it goes...

 

spolier alert: it won't end well.

PC is playing good ball right now and without Hamilton it doesn't give Crawford a 2nd scorer. I'll take PC in this one by 10. As far as Crawford's 5 point game goes play him man to man or straight up and see how it goes...

 

So box and one and zone defenses are now outlawed?

If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

 

So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.

If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

 

So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.

 

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

 

So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.

 

Thanks. #RPKOD

Ol' pap will probably be in attendance. Somebody save a seat.

Rumor has it that the oldest living human being in the world will be in attendance tonight for this one.

Rumor has it that the oldest living human being in the world will be in attendance tonight for this one.

 

That's sometimes a matter of conjecture over on the Politics board. However, I feel relatively safe at The Igloo.

Does anybody know the official word on if Hamilton or Lippert are playing?

Due to injuries, Pendleton 74 BCHS 68. Someone told my hubby that Jacob is out for 2 weeks,not official. I don't know about Lippert.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.