Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 84 Florida State 65

Featured Replies

Never close.

 

Snider had 20 last time I looked.

Florida State pulled this 10 points closer than it was after Pitino put in the walk ons late. Complete rout by the Cardinals.

Dang, the UofL walk-ons/bench got crushed extremely quick at the end.

 

It makes you realize how good the players are on the other team; which then makes you appreciate how good your starters are.

That dunk though.....

That dunk though.....

 

Yeah that was rowdy. Had Louisville fans on Twitter putting together their top ten dunks in Louisville history to see where that one ranked.

That dunk though.....

 

I love it when @gametime is right. :banana:

Yeah that was rowdy. Had Louisville fans on Twitter putting together their top ten dunks in Louisville history to see where that one ranked.

 

I would put it in my top 10 n Louisville history.. Here's my favorite if the link works.

I would put it in my top 10 n Louisville history.. Here's my favorite if the link works.

 

I love that one, but it was before my time.

 

Of ones I actually remember happening, the top is Montrezl Harrell's ally-oop from Siva to put the Cardinals into the lead, capping off that big first-half comeback in the 2013 championship game.

 

But I'll always have a soft spot for the game up at Notre Dame (in 2011 I think) where Kyle Kuric steamrolled a guy, dunking it on him, looked down on him and then smiled at the Notre Dame cheerleaders. He got T'd up and the dunk didn't count but that's never the part I remember.

But I'll always have a soft spot for the game up at Notre Dame (in 2011 I think) where Kyle Kuric steamrolled a guy, dunking it on him, looked down on him and then smiled at the Notre Dame cheerleaders. He got T'd up and the dunk didn't count but that's never the part I remember.

 

I've never seen a technical foul that was more undeserved and absolutely worth it all at the same time. :lol2:

 

BW3's went nuts when that happened. It was awesome.

I love that one, but it was before my time.

 

Of ones I actually remember happening, the top is Montrezl Harrell's ally-oop from Siva to put the Cardinals into the lead, capping off that big first-half comeback in the 2013 championship game.

 

But I'll always have a soft spot for the game up at Notre Dame (in 2011 I think) where Kyle Kuric steamrolled a guy, dunking it on him, looked down on him and then smiled at the Notre Dame cheerleaders. He got T'd up and the dunk didn't count but that's never the part I remember.

 

Heck by looking at your profile picture that's what I thought you looked like.. I thought Kuric's dunk counted just got T'd up for standing and glaring down at the dude he dunked on. Harrell's dunk was one the most important and game changing dunks in Louisville's history that turned the momentum against Michigan. He had a moster dunk against NC that was also pretty neat.

Heck by looking at your profile picture that's what I thought you looked like.

 

:lol2:

 

That happens all the time. In my own mind I am J.R.R. Tolkien.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.