Winter Weather Advisory 1/20/16 UPDATE

nWo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I'll be getting in to work super early tomorrow. Hoping to be in before the snow begins.

I'll just wake up and walk over to the office next to my bedroom like I do every morning. These are the days I love working from home.

Light to moderate snowfall approaching the western Louisville region. Heavier snow in south central Indiana.

Looking like if this current clipper holds together it should be between a 3-4 hr snow event at the most. Temps are in the mid to upper teens throughout the commonwealth. 1-3" seems to bhe accurate with maybe an isolated 4" here and there.

NWS Enhanced Radar Mosaic: Central Great Lakes Sector

The far southern end of the system is currently SW of Paducah and Bowling Green and is more scattered resulting in lower snowfall totals closer to .5-1.5". I'll check back around my lunch at 3a. Thinking the Greater Cincinnati region should see snowfall begin between 5-6a if not sooner!

There's currently a heavier snow band traveling on a line from Madison IN moving east towards Maysville....get ready McPapa :bunny:.

Looks like areas south of the I-275 Cincy loop will get more accumulation! Louisville is receiving moderate to some heavy areas of snowfall as of 3:15a. Moderate snowfall moving into Elizabethtown as well!

And there you have it. Boone County Schools closed on Wednesday.

....which means Campbell & Kenton will follow suit! Wait for it................................................................................................YEP they are all off !!! :lol2: