Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 73 Pendleton County 67

Featured Replies

I know everyone played there part for sure. I think Finfrock had around 15 rebounds. Per Khsaa. I would say Posey had at least 5 assist (2 down right nasty no lookers late in the game to Finfrock). An your right LaFrange an Daughtery had a bunch of nice assists. It was a well played second half to get the taste of winning against a pretty good team.
When Posey plays like that HHS becomes a different animal for sure! The wife and I were still talking about the ESPN highlight best pass I have seen this year. HHS light years ahead of last year and I am certain with Listerman and his assistant coaches; HHS will be relevant in basketball in the near future.
  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Posey plays like that HHS becomes a different animal for sure! The wife and I were still talking about the ESPN highlight best pass I have seen this year. HHS light years ahead of last year and I am certain with Listerman and his assistant coaches; HHS will be relevant in basketball in the near future.

 

I agree 100% with you!

Just have a real good "hunch"...:sssh:

 

....there you go bashing HC again ! Will you never learn ?!?!

I hear the speculation, but if I may add Allen has developed his game. I guess he plays out front of the zone to keep from getting in foul trouble? A ton of upside for this one. He doesn't bang but all the intangibles are there. Definitely impressed! Just a frosh WOW!!! Glad to see him back in action!!! Seems to be a good kid. Very seldom do I say this but talent and unselfish.

Highlands will be very good in basketball in the next few years because they will have "BASKETBALL PLAYERS". You add that in with very good coaching and the Birds will be relevant again in the 9th...

Highlands will be very good in basketball in the next few years because they will have "BASKETBALL PLAYERS". You add that in with very good coaching and the Birds will be relevant again in the 9th...

 

Let's hope. That will be fun.

My guess is he doesn't go to HC.

 

I concur!

 

Probably a good thing because that transfer would force him to sit a year.

Probably a good thing because that transfer would force him to sit a year.

 

My guess would be that there would be a corresponding move for any transfer out of PC.

My guess would be that there would be a corresponding move for any transfer out of PC.

 

And he would still be ineligible unless he's going public to public. This comes from someone as connected to the transfer rules as it gets.

And he would still be ineligible unless he's going public to public. This comes from someone as connected to the transfer rules as it gets.

 

Why would public to public matter? Haven't we had kids transfer from Holmes to HC and be eligible immediately? Didn't McClendon transfer from Holmes to HC and play immediately?

 

There is nothing in the bylaws dealing with public vs private.

Why would public to public matter? Haven't we had kids transfer from Holmes to HC and be eligible immediately? Didn't McClendon transfer from Holmes to HC and play immediately?

 

There is nothing in the bylaws dealing with public vs private.

 

I am with you here Clyde. Didn't Sullivan transfer from Walton to NCC in winter time and play baseball for NCC in the spring? Never heard anything about going from public to private, but I believe it can be used opposite as in I can no longer afford the tuition and thus am going to attend the public school in my area.

Why would public to public matter? Haven't we had kids transfer from Holmes to HC and be eligible immediately? Didn't McClendon transfer from Holmes to HC and play immediately?

 

There is nothing in the bylaws dealing with public vs private.

 

Yea unless they changed the Holmes to Holy Cross interstate railway i dont see the issue.

Why would public to public matter? Haven't we had kids transfer from Holmes to HC and be eligible immediately? Didn't McClendon transfer from Holmes to HC and play immediately?

 

There is nothing in the bylaws dealing with public vs private.

 

Holy Cross rarely gets former Holmes varsity players. Most go there after their 7th/8th grade year at Holmes (Avery/M McClendon). Christian McClendon saw MAYBE 10-15 minutes total his freshman year at Holmes and he might have been at Holy Cross before the season even started. I honestly don't remember that far back.

 

Just going off what I was told in regards to the public to private. I didn't ask for clarification so the person who told me this could have some bylaws mixed up. My understanding is the AAU connection with Macke is where things would get really tough for Allen if his family moved to go to HC.

 

A lot of it depends on if the previous school fights it or not and I have no doubt the previous school would in this case because the "R word" would come up. It would be a long drawn out process.

 

Of course, none of this even matters if he ends up somewhere else like a few others think.

Holy Cross rarely gets former Holmes varsity players. Most go there after their 7th/8th grade year at Holmes (Avery/M McClendon). Christian McClendon saw MAYBE 10-15 minutes total his freshman year at Holmes and he might have been at Holy Cross before the season even started. I honestly don't remember that far back.

 

Just going off what I was told in regards to the public to private. I didn't ask for clarification so the person who told me this could have some bylaws mixed up. My understanding is the AAU connection with Macke is where things would get really tough for Allen if his family moved to go to HC.

 

A lot of it depends on if the previous school fights it or not and I have no doubt the previous school would in this case because the "R word" would come up. It would be a long drawn out process.

 

Of course, none of this even matters if he ends up somewhere else like a few others think.

 

I am hearing somewhere in Louisville. Hmmmm

I am hearing somewhere in Louisville. Hmmmm

 

West of Louisville, maybe?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.