Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawnboy's 9th Region/NKY Preview

Featured Replies

  • Author
Clyde hits the nail on the head. Olivia Henry, very talented pitcher. Hits spots and changes speed. Keep hitters guessing and off balance. Gonna be fun to get to see her play. She is another key part of that Stealers summer team. They had another successful year with her on the mound.

 

Got to see plenty of her over the summer, excellent young pitcher.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target was planted way before LB wrote his article !!! LOL

Great job as always LB13! Thanks for giving my girl some ink!

  • Author
Great job as always LB13! Thanks for giving my girl some ink!

 

:thumb:

 

Enjoy watching her play.....except when it's against the Breds. :lol2:

Great Job LB13 ! :thumb: I wish we had this for basketball !

Looking at your rankings wondering how ryle so low? Not getting a lot of credit. The Carson pitcher is tough. I watched her pitch during regionals with a bum knee and she was impressive. From what I have been hearing only more to come from her this coming year, I bet she will surprise a few.Got to give credit when credit is due.....

  • Author
Looking at your rankings wondering how ryle so low? Not getting a lot of credit. The Carson pitcher is tough. I watched her pitch during regionals with a bum knee and she was impressive. From what I have been hearing only more to come from her this coming year, I bet she will surprise a few.Got to give credit when credit is due.....

 

I to was impressed with her performance at the Regional Tourney, very solid pitcher that is only getting better.

 

The reason I ranked them #9, is because of their overall youth, without question they have the pieces to move up. I'm a big fan of quite a few players on this team.

I to was impressed with her performance at the Regional Tourney, very solid pitcher that is only getting better.

 

The reason I ranked them #9, is because of their overall youth, without question they have the pieces to move up. I'm a big fan of quite a few players on this team.

 

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

 

Give the guy some credit for trying to put something on here that is as unbiased as possible. Be thankful that he is willing to give the girls some publicity that they probably would not see otherwise.

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

 

Call me when you hear a team shouting "Let's show Lawnboy!"

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

 

Lawnboy does more for ALL of NKY softball than many others combined. He is always straight forward and honest. He wears NCC colors, but is as unbiased about this stuff as anyone you talk to. I think there is only one Bred on the list and she was honorable mention all-state!

Lawnboy does more for ALL of NKY softball than many others combined. He is always straight forward and honest. He wears NCC colors, but is as unbiased about this stuff as anyone you talk to. I think there is only one Bred on the list and she was honorable mention all-state!

 

I'll second that one ! :thumb:

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

 

As an assistant Coach on a Northern Ky team, I say thank goodness for the Lawnboy and his knowledge of softball here in Northern Ky, it is the least published sport in Northen Ky and he is a champion for the sport. Keep doing what your doing Lawnboy. Thank You.

As an assistant Coach on a Northern Ky team, I say thank goodness for the Lawnboy and his knowledge of softball here in Northern Ky, it is the least published sport in Northen Ky and he is a champion for the sport. Keep doing what your doing Lawnboy. Thank You.

 

ALL HAIL LAWNBOY! ALL HAIL LAWNBOY! ALL HAIL LAWNBOY!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.