Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawnboy's 9th Region/NKY Preview

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to figure out why a coach on a team in the region would be the one doing a preview? Seems like good bulletin-board material for other teams?? JMO

 

Because you chose not to maybe ?

Other than those still playing on the hardwood, any pleasant surprises so far after tryouts? Just over two weeks til we hear "Play Ball".... Can't get here soon enough!!!

Looking at your rankings wondering how ryle so low? Not getting a lot of credit. The Carson pitcher is tough. I watched her pitch during regionals with a bum knee and she was impressive. From what I have been hearing only more to come from her this coming year, I bet she will surprise a few.Got to give credit when credit is due.....

 

I agree. If Ryle is healthy I see them easily being in the top 5. Only time will tell.

  • Author

I was told one of my "Sweet 16" members is no longer playing softball this season.........Sydney Foster of Boone Co. I see this as a big blow to Coach P and the Boone Co. lineup.

 

I'm told Syd is concentrating on getting ready for college basketball, she will be playing at DII Malone University in Canton, Oh.

Were is Highlands Softball Field located is it on school grounds are off.

  • Author
Were is Highlands Softball Field located is it on school grounds are off.

 

On US27 next to Woodfill School....south end of town......about a mile south on 27 past where the Beverly Hills Supper Club used to be.

Were is Highlands Softball Field located is it on school grounds are off.

 

901 Alexandria pike

Ft Thomas, KY.

Hate that the Birds lost in the region but I must say glad to have them lacing up the spikes rather than the Chucks... Hoping for good weather tomorrow...

If I was coaching against Highlands and my goal was to win I would give Graybill the intentional base on balls every time. Why pitch to her?

If I was coaching against Highlands and my goal was to win I would give Graybill the intentional base on balls every time. Why pitch to her?

 

Agree...even if you keep it in the yard you still have to field a heat seeking missle.

Well I can chime in on this one... #17 Brennah Dutcher.. .526 BA 17 Doubles 2 Dingers only 6 Ks in 95 PA, Signing to play at the next level.. details coming... Go ahead... don't pitch to Thumper... more RBIs for Bren... And with Coffey leading off.. there will be plenty of those opportunities... #sistersofswat

Well I can chime in on this one... #17 Brennah Dutcher.. .526 BA 17 Doubles 2 Dingers only 6 Ks in 95 PA, Signing to play at the next level.. details coming... Go ahead... don't pitch to Thumper... more RBIs for Bren... And with Coffey leading off.. there will be plenty of those opportunities... #sistersofswat

 

Does she bat before or after Graybill?

Those girls revel in each others accomplishments... All already have made their next level decision... So it's all about the present... W-L Records will mean nothing this year... three goals.... Win District... Win Region... Win the BIG ONE!!! Go Birds!!!

Does she bat before or after Graybill?

 

She has done both in the past... Probably clean-up most times so after... Her best season was batting 6th with 48 rbis...

 

I did forget to mention Rachell Gabbard on the BGP KY frosh to watch list in the 2 hole up from 5th. She didn't hit as well... only .410 LOL Cool thing about this team is... very little holes in the line-up this year if any.. Of course I am truly biased but we have some really good young hitters that are ready to step in if any start to struggle... Best thing about the scrimmage the other night... not one strikeout for the Birds hitters

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.