Who Gets Fired?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should add that I won't be surprised if the Giants keep Coughlin one more year.

I've read that the Giants really like their current coordinators. They love McAdoo and what he's done with Eli and they really aren't keen on the idea of starting him over again in a new offense. They also apparently believe McAdoo has potential to be a head coach in the future.

They also like Spagnuolo and feel like he didn't have the talent to do much with the defense this year. The talent was thin as the season started, but losing JPP, Hankins, Beason, Thomas, Kennard, Amukamara all for the season or for extended periods of time didn't help.

I wonder if the Giants would consider promoting McAdoo if Coughlin is shown the door. I've heard he likes Spagnuolo so the defense and offense remain the same...

I was going to ask you a question that you just answered.

Hopefully Marvin Lewis, but I know that's never going to happen.

He and his staff have done a great job drafting but his in-game clock management and second half adjustments are terrible... Whether that's more his assistant coaches faults or players' fault, it still rests on Marvin's shoulders at the end of the day. No doubt.

The draft with more input from Lewis & company, and less from Mikey Boy has definitely improved.

Marvin's game management skills, and half time adjustments are positively bush league--Throw in his consistent "playing not to lose" vs. "playing to win" mentality, and you've got the perfect recipe for underachievement!!

While Gruden is given to overstatement, many agree this Bengals' roster may be as talented as any, top to bottom. You feeling confident they're gonna' win it all??

Mike Garafolo thinks Coughlin will resign on Monday.

If the Giants job opens up it has to be one of the more attractive openings right? Franchise QB who is coming off two of his best years and one of the best WRs in the game. Got some work to do with the rest of the roster though.

Mike Garafolo thinks Coughlin will resign on Monday.

If the Giants job opens up it has to be one of the more attractive openings right? Franchise QB who is coming off two of his best years and one of the best WRs in the game. Got some work to do with the rest of the roster though.

In the NFL, if you have a franchise QB, that is AT LEAST 50% of the equation. The rest can be fixed pretty quickly. Without the franchise QB, not much hope...