Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

US to Raid Illegal Immigrants

Featured Replies

This is interesting. What would happen to Enemies of the State?

 

US Code provides the outline, if not the detailed actions. Obvioiuslhy it is mostly deportation.

 

What to do and how to do it is defined. It is the WILL to do it that is missing.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's going to pay for all of this? For that matter who's going to pay for a wall?!!

More debt! More strain on the taxpayers!

 

(Using my outraged conservative voice) :lol:

 

I find it funny that many on the right are willing to throw money at this cause with no concern of how much it may cost. This seems out of character.

 

McPapa, I like your ideas. I go back to the sentiment of Robert Frost: I may be more concerned with what I am walling in than what I am walling out.

The long time open border policy with Mexico is now the main inhibitor to domestic homeland security - along with allowing in unvetted 'refugees'.

 

Ultra fast path citizenship is needed to address long time open border. Do it, do it fast, do it once and be done. The secure the border and enforce visas and visitations like other countries - very strickly.

From a purely physical standpoint? Observation towers. Video surveillance. Satellite/drone surveillance. A modest increase in border agents.

 

Of course, there are other borders besides the one between Mexico and the United States. Kinda hard to build a wall all around the country. Maybe we can come up with a mega-version of the "Cone of Silence" from Get Smart.

 

We don't have to build a Great Wall of China. Even some layers of fencing with space between them with heavy drone presence would be a huge upgrade.

 

Whatever we do it has to be effective.

 

I am not for deportation, it is stupid crazy to think that will ever work. I am for open, honest, fair partnerships between the US and anyone that is here. However, if we go my direction non-compliance will make you an Enemy of the State.

We don't have to build a Great Wall of China. Even some layers of fencing with space between them with heavy drone presence would be a huge upgrade.

 

Whatever we do it has to be effective.

 

I am not for deportation, it is stupid crazy to think that will ever work. I am for open, honest, fair partnerships between the US and anyone that is here. However, if we go my direction non-compliance will make you an Enemy of the State.

Again, I find this interesting and could potentially support it. In your plan, what would happen to American citizens that still employee these Enemies of the State?

Again, I find this interesting and could potentially support it. In your plan, what would happen to American citizens that still employee these Enemies of the State?

 

No corruption. All forms of subversion would be dealt with severely.

Who's going to pay for all of this? For that matter who's going to pay for a wall?!!

More debt! More strain on the taxpayers!

 

(Using my outraged conservative voice) :lol:

 

I find it funny that many on the right are willing to throw money at this cause with no concern of how much it may cost. This seems out of character.

 

McPapa, I like your ideas. I go back to the sentiment of Robert Frost: I may be more concerned with what I am walling in than what I am walling out.

 

I think the short term cost of a wall or a beefed up boarder out way the long term cost of thousands of illegal immigrants. Cheap investment.

Who's going to pay for all of this? For that matter who's going to pay for a wall?!!

More debt! More strain on the taxpayers!

 

(Using my outraged conservative voice) :lol:

Donald Trump said he'd get Mexico to pay for it.

I finally found this explanation. Sounds like we will be waiting a while for a wall.

 

"If Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, a Trump administration would begin charging additional fees to Mexicans who come into the U.S. on visas or with border crossing cars — particularly for visas to “Mexican CEOs and diplomats,” which Trump would cancel “if necessary.” Trump’s plan also calls for possible tariffs and foreign aid cuts and would seize “all remittance payments derived from illegal wages.”

 

1. That would punish INDIVIDUALS who lawfully travel and work in the US.

2. WOW gonna lay the smack down on CEOS. Wonder if Trump will do that here?

I finally found this explanation. Sounds like we will be waiting a while for a wall.

 

"If Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, a Trump administration would begin charging additional fees to Mexicans who come into the U.S. on visas or with border crossing cars — particularly for visas to “Mexican CEOs and diplomats,” which Trump would cancel “if necessary.” Trump’s plan also calls for possible tariffs and foreign aid cuts and would seize “all remittance payments derived from illegal wages.”

 

1. That would punish INDIVIDUALS who lawfully travel and work in the US.

2. WOW gonna lay the smack down on CEOS. Wonder if Trump will do that here?

 

Honestly it could be done easy with are trade agreements with Mexico. I know the statement they will pay for it seems silly on its face to sum. But the U.S. has all the power in the negotiations, we just don't use all our chips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.