Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

US to Raid Illegal Immigrants

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The ICE operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge"

"The ICE operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge"

 

Every other country I have been too made it clear, very clear, you are here for the terms of your VISA, if you overstay those terms you are treated as a criminal.

 

If you are a foreign national here illegally and have to wait for a judge before action is taken it is easy to see why we are now sitting ducks for worldwide groups.

 

The US requires foreign nationals to have a visa to legally be in the country. If you are foreign national and have overstayed you visa or have no visa you should be arrested and processed via US Code.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/us-plans-raids-to-deport-families-who-surged-across-border/2015/12/23/034fc954-a9bd-11e5-8058-480b572b4aae_story.html

 

Being President Obama is still president,this must be his new policy. Lets hear what the Dems say now after all the outrage from Trumps proposal? Remember what each of you said on that issue. :eek:

 

Well of course this will be fine with the Left. The Obama administration is doing it. ANYTHING he does is fine, even if they decry it when a Republican suggests it.

Every other country I have been too made it clear, very clear, you are here for the terms of your VISA, if you overstay those terms you are treated as a criminal.

 

In America if you over stay your visa they treat you as a democrat. ;)

Edited by True blue (and gold)
fixed quote tags

ICE was a joke under Bush and they are still a joke today.

 

ICE is just like the gun debate, we (the Government) doesn't enforce the laws on the books, we just want more restrictive or less restrictive laws depending on the issue and your political affiliation.

  • Author

Why is it that our laws are ignored? Why are the immigration laws ignored by this administration? Why are they just making up the rules as they go? This is the stuff that gets me. If we were to do that we would be in jail. Thats the problem now, certain officials think they are above the law, including our wonderful president. I would like to for some of our Democrat Obama supporters to explain these questions to me.

Why is it that our laws are ignored? Why are the immigration laws ignored by this administration? Why are they just making up the rules as they go? This is the stuff that gets me. If we were to do that we would be in jail. Thats the problem now, certain officials think they are above the law, including our wonderful president. I would like to for some of our Democrat Obama supporters to explain these questions to me.

 

I am no expert in this field but Bush ignored much of it too.

 

I am not pretending to be anything special here, but I did receive training from ICE on more than one occasion.

  • Author

I am not laying this all on Obama. He just happens to be the guy in power for the past two terms. But I do want to hear anyones explanation on why the laws are not enforced? I mean why dont we just stop enforcing speeding, DUI, fraud? Whats the difference?

ICE enforcement (or the lack of) is all about catering to the Hispanic vote in this country. Neither side will do anything because both are worried about alienating the fastest growing voter base.

I am not laying this all on Obama. He just happens to be the guy in power for the past two terms. But I do want to hear anyones explanation on why the laws are not enforced? I mean why dont we just stop enforcing speeding, DUI, fraud? Whats the difference?

 

Because in the bolded examples the people in charge still want it enforced.

 

We are sliding towards more secrecy, more dictatorship, more socialism, more whoever is in charge does whatever the bleep they want to do.

ICE enforcement (or the lack of) is all about catering to the Hispanic vote in this country. Neither side will do anything because both are worried about alienating the fastest growing voter base.

 

Right, the law doesn't matter if it hurts your politics (and you are in charge). Or put another way, don't enforce any laws that aren't good for our personal gain.

  • Author
Because in the bolded examples the people in charge still want it enforced.

 

We are sliding towards more secrecy, more dictatorship, more socialism, more whoever is in charge does whatever the bleep they want to do.

 

This is why this election is the most crucial of our lifetime.

This is why this election is the most crucial of our lifetime.

 

Like I said before, we need a Republican for balance, and I hate saying we need one party over the other but it is true.

Like I said before, we need a Republican for balance, and I hate saying we need one party over the other but it is true.

 

Reading some of your posts I think we are very similar in our political stance.

 

I like some of what the democrats want to do, but think they go overboard on other issues, just like the republicans go overboard on their issues.

 

Put a non lifetime politician on the democratic ballot and there's a good chance I would vote for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.