Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier

Featured Replies

This is coming from a UK fan.

 

After watching Xavier again today I'm pretty sure if I had a vote I would vote Xavier #1 right now.

 

Legit scoring ability at every position and a very good defensive team.

As a UC fan, I will say that I think X is as good as anyone I have seen this year. They are flat out good. Top 5-10 team for sure right now and maybe better than that...

As a UK fan, I agree. They are the most complete team I've seen this year, although I have yet to watch an Oklahoma game. But yes, they are certainly top 5 imo and have the potential to win it all. They are the best team in the country that no one is talking about.

As a Xavier fan I'm saying nothing at all.

 

A Xavier fan that stops talking? You can't be real.

 

:D

As a X grad, I am super excited about this team. Big potential

Xavier seems to have the talent, not sure they have the coach to lead them that far.

I'd probably take Oklahoma over them just because I think while the rosters are fairly even, Hield would be the best player on the floor. Probably Michigan State as well with Valentine for the same reason. Short list...

They'll be #6 or #7 in this week's poll....With no dominant teams this year, I think they have as good a chance as any. They're legit.

Xavier seems to have the talent, not sure they have the coach to lead them that far.

 

What possible problem could you have with Chris Mack?

What possible problem could you have with Chris Mack?

 

Biggest issue with Mack has always been his willingness to completely ignore the defensive side of the ball. That's not the case this season and the results are telling IMO.

Ranked #6 in AP Poll this week (higher than UK and Duke).

If we are going to consider them a national title contender, here is the key question:

 

How many first round NBA draft picks do they have?

If we are going to consider them a national title contender, here is the key question:

 

How many first round NBA draft picks do they have?

 

How many did Wisconson have last year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.