Massie pushes bill to defund Boehner's new office

All Tell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always on every issue. But non-compromisers are teh problem we have on BOTH sides of the aisle.

If your core principle is a smaller , less intrusive government and you compromise that principle then what are you really.

There are areas to compromise on certain issues. But if something adds to the debt and does not directly impact national security I have no problem standing strong.

Comprise on our bloated over spending government for decades is what has led to the problems we face today and the future.

If your core principle is a smaller , less intrusive government and you compromise that principle then what are you really.

There are areas to compromise on certain issues. But if something adds to the debt and does not directly impact national security I have no problem standing strong.

Comprise on our bloated over spending government for decades is what has led to the problems we face today and the future.

If there is no compromise on budgeting then my feelings don't change. I wish it was spending, as you say that has us in whatever mess you think we are in. Could be solved pretty quickly if businesses and the wealthy pay their fair share. I am sure it will "trickle down" though. Been waiting for 40 years for that.

If there is no compromise on budgeting then my feelings don't change. I wish it was spending, as you say that has us in whatever mess you think we are in. Could be solved pretty quickly if businesses and the wealthy pay their fair share. I am sure it will "trickle down" though. Been waiting for 40 years for that.

Fair is a funny word. Who defines fair ?

The feds are taking in more money than ever before, it is the spending that is out of control. No one has ever defined fair share, because libs will never be happy until 100% is taken.

You've got to start somewhere cutting the fat, I applaud him. We need more similar bills. If I'm not mistaken this is the first Speaker change since Massie has been in office? Seems like a good time to bring the bill up.

So you didn't read the article?

'Fair Share' as presented by libs is a phony concept. They never define it other than those who make money should pay more. The right thing to do is create a system where everyone pays an equal percentage of their income. Big government, as Mr. Massie supports, needs to go on a diet. There are plenty of places to cut and allow the government do its Constitutional duties and provide help for those who are permanently disabled and temporary help for others.

Please define "fair share". What percentage of a "wealthy" person's income is "fair"? Define "wealthy".