Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona State at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Arizona State
      16%
    • Kentucky
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Arizona State travels to Rupp to play tomorrow at 3:15pm on ESPN.

 

I think Kentucky might actually have a pretty tough game. I still think they pull it out.

 

Anyone know the spread?

What I know about this game is that I have tickets that I can't even give away! :taz:

What I know about this game is that I have tickets that I can't even give away! :taz:

 

Really? They are usually in high demand. I would take them off your hands if my daughter didn't have a dance tomorrow night

UK usually plays well in games that people think they might lose. It's the ones they should win handily they sometimes struggle with for a while.

  • Author

Saw the line opened at -13 Kentucky and has dropped to -12. I'd take Arizona and the points.

Saw the line opened at -13 Kentucky and has dropped to -12. I'd take Arizona and the points.

 

Agreed. I think UK will struggle with the Sun Devils.

Kentucky 75-64.

I'll pick U.K., being in Rupp in a close one.

Cats by 7

Cats by 20.

Arizona State 77

 

Kentucky 64

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.