Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford Ejected from Son's High School Game

Featured Replies

I would be curious to hear how he was baited.

 

Baited means the official did something intentionally to get Ford to yell back. I'm trying to picture what that could be.

  • Author

I would guess he was questioning a call and the ref needed a little spotlight

Travis is a jerk. I'm sure he could have quietly watched his son from a corner and had no interaction with the officials. Didn't the same thing happen to Bruce Pearl not long ago?

 

Hope his kid wasn't too embarrassed.

Rabbit Ears. No place for them.

Rabbit Ears. No place for them.

 

 

Agreed.

Rabbit Ears. No place for them.

 

I saw a ref explain a call to the fans last night. :isurrender:

Travis is a jerk.

 

I think everyone understands this to be the case, but unless a group of people are willing to put their names and titles on lies in the paper, there is at least something to the story here that appears to have run amok.

 

I'm sticking with Rick Smith loves him some Boomer.

I saw a ref explain a call to the fans last night. :isurrender:

 

I assume this was during a timeout while the official was standing next to the stands waiting for the teams to return?

I assume this was during a timeout while the official was standing next to the stands waiting for the teams to return?

 

Other ref was just finishing up the explanation for the coaches and scorers table. He had to walk back and hand the ball for the inbound play. Wasn't like he was just chit chatting waiting for the horn to blow.

Ford and Rex are two of the most hate ex-Wildcats on the planet.

I saw a ref explain a call to the fans last night. :isurrender:

 

I saw this happen during a possession Friday night. The feeling is shared.

Travis is a jerk.

 

Most UK basketball alums are, must come with the uniform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.