A history of "The Religion of Peace"

All Tell

LINK

The Greatest Murder Machine in History

By Mike Konrad

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.

The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Added Snippet From The Article

Is it just me or is there an issue with the comparison? The article is comparing Islam throughout history to individuals maniacs. If Hitler could have lived 1500 years I'm pretty sure he would have this mark. Same for Tojo or Stalin.

Is it just me or is there an issue with the comparison? The article is comparing Islam throughout history to individuals maniacs. If Hitler could have lived 1500 years I'm pretty sure he would have this mark. Same for Tojo or Stalin.

Good thing we put a stop to the murderous regimes of Communism and Nazism.

Big difference is that the US was willing to do whatever it took to stop those regimes.

Big difference is that the US was willing to do whatever it took to stop those regimes.

Well, we were pretty aloof until December 7th 1941.

Stalin we used containment like Hatz said.

How do you know we won't do the same to ISIS? Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany were terrorizing Asia and Europe 3 years before we decided to enter the fray.

Besides the point IMO the author is pandering to people who want read that Muslims are evil. You could probably crank up some the same stats on Christian/Western conquests over 1000 years and aim to the people who want to read Christian/Western people are evil.