Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State finals stream

Featured Replies

I followed the links to the state finals and it said I have to pay for it? Did I go to the wrong site? It was through the nfhsa I believe. It has always been a free stream.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The KHSAA is charging for live stream this year. It's a big hit, not.

I followed the links to the state finals and it said I have to pay for it? Did I go to the wrong site? It was through the nfhsa I believe. It has always been a free stream.

 

Unfortunately you went to the right site. The KHSAA has decided to charge money this year.

It is fairly cheap.

Prices up at the gate since the move?

 

From free to charge online.

 

K.H.S.A.A. seems to be more money hungry them ever.

  • Author

I was afraid of that. Unfortunately I won't be spending the $9 for one game tonight. Maybe Saturday and Sunday.

I followed the links to the state finals and it said I have to pay for it? Did I go to the wrong site? It was through the nfhsa I believe. It has always been a free stream.

 

Here are the proper links to purchase/view the games online:

 

Kentucky High School Athletic Association Upcoming Events | Live high school sports video and live stats on the NFHS Network | NFHSNetwork.com

 

Here are the subscription options, in short for 14.95 you get all six games:

 

Subscription Landing Page - Event | Live high school sports video and live stats on the NFHS Network | NFHSNetwork.com

I was afraid of that. Unfortunately I won't be spending the $9 for one game tonight. Maybe Saturday and Sunday.

I agree...today with just one game should have been maybe $3 not $9...I may pay $9 to watch games that I have a high interest in but not one that I don't.

Just saw G's post...$14.95 really isn't too bad for all 6 games.

Anyway to make money......I'm sure KHSAA fig they were losing money by the free broadcast.....not many people want to make the drive to BG...

Just saw G's post...$14.95 really isn't too bad for all 6 games.

 

Agree, it is a steal, can't pay for gas, park, and get in for one game for the price you get all six of them for a month live and on demand.

 

I paid and I will let everyone know on the quality.

 

Easy process, so far it appears to work correctly.

Thanks Guru.

 

You bet!

 

And everyone, I am not getting any kickbacks or anything like that from the KHSAA for promoting the paid games online. I want to make sure everyone knows about it and from a business standpoint it is a great deal for everyone. I know we all want free but no matter what it is in life someone has to pay for it.

So replays will also be available if you buy the pass?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.