State finals stream

Prep Junkie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed the links to the state finals and it said I have to pay for it? Did I go to the wrong site? It was through the nfhsa I believe. It has always been a free stream.

Unfortunately you went to the right site. The KHSAA has decided to charge money this year.

I followed the links to the state finals and it said I have to pay for it? Did I go to the wrong site? It was through the nfhsa I believe. It has always been a free stream.

Here are the proper links to purchase/view the games online:

Kentucky High School Athletic Association Upcoming Events | Live high school sports video and live stats on the NFHS Network | NFHSNetwork.com

Here are the subscription options, in short for 14.95 you get all six games:

Subscription Landing Page - Event | Live high school sports video and live stats on the NFHS Network | NFHSNetwork.com

I was afraid of that. Unfortunately I won't be spending the $9 for one game tonight. Maybe Saturday and Sunday.

I agree...today with just one game should have been maybe $3 not $9...I may pay $9 to watch games that I have a high interest in but not one that I don't.

Guest T Rocks

Anyway to make money......I'm sure KHSAA fig they were losing money by the free broadcast.....not many people want to make the drive to BG...

Just saw G's post...$14.95 really isn't too bad for all 6 games.

Agree, it is a steal, can't pay for gas, park, and get in for one game for the price you get all six of them for a month live and on demand.

I paid and I will let everyone know on the quality.

Easy process, so far it appears to work correctly.

Thanks Guru.

You bet!

And everyone, I am not getting any kickbacks or anything like that from the KHSAA for promoting the paid games online. I want to make sure everyone knows about it and from a business standpoint it is a great deal for everyone. I know we all want free but no matter what it is in life someone has to pay for it.