Good eats in Bowling Green?

gobigredmhs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a post made in another thread about this very topic. Bowling Green has all that you want and then some. Matter of fact (someone correct me if this is wrong), but some years back I think BG was said to have more restaurants per capita than any town/city in the entire country.

There are things BG is, and things it isn't (though, not much it isn't), but good restaurants and plenty of them isn't something you have to worry about.

Head down Scottsville Road and take your picks.

Double dogs looks great, although I do love cajun food, so is Teavana a cajun restaurant? I couldn't find much about it online.

Tea Bayou has cajun too. There's a great little place called home cafe that has a real chef operating it.

El Mazatlan for good Mexican

Chuys for tex-mex

Montana Grill, Logans, Longhorn for steak

Raffertys, Applebees, Cheddars, Ruby Tuesday in whatever category you call that.

Corner Bakery is like Panera on steroids and theres a Panera too.

Judys Castle (local), Waffle house, IHOP, Cracker Barrel breakfast

Sports atmospheres: Double Dawgs, Buffalo Wild Wings, Mr. Bs,Toots, Roosters, Overtime. All of these serve wings, burgers, etc.....Steak houses: Raffertys ,Montana Grill, Ocharlies,Logan's roadhouse, Longhorns, Applebee's and a couple of others. My mind has drawn a blank. Get on Scottsville Rd. And you can find anything you want. Lots of good Mexican places as well. Great to have everyone in town