Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big news out of the 16th Region ...

Featured Replies

Well - here it is folks.

 

Mike Flynn is gone (taking the job at Bourbon County), and Ashland is shopping for a new coach...

 

I think I know who it will be, but I'm going to have to play it close to the vest.

 

 

 

Frances

  • Replies 217
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:scared:This shocks me.

Congrats to Mike flynn and welcome to our district and the 10th region :ylsuper: I can easily see this being one of the most difficult districts to advance from.

Wow. Looks like most Ashland fans got what they wished for. Things should only go up from here for the Tomcat faithful..

I said after the final game last year that it was time for Flynn and Ashland to part ways, and it has come to fruition. A good move for both parties, IMO. The list at Ashland is short, and if Francis's intuition is the same as what I am hearing, then all of Tomcat Nation should be extremely excited about the future.

I hope that Ashland can get a good replacement and I know that they will, can't wait to hear who it will be.

I think I know who it will be, but I'm going to have to play it close to the vest.Frances

 

Ricky P? :scared:

  • Author
I said after the final game last year that it was time for Flynn and Ashland to part ways, and it has come to fruition. A good move for both parties, IMO. The list at Ashland is short, and if Francis's intuition is the same as what I am hearing, then all of Tomcat Nation should be extremely excited about the future.

 

Well, the name that I thought would be right at the top doesn't appear to be correct. I know that my guy has to be on a pretty short list, but might not be available.

 

 

Frances

  • Author
Ricky P? :scared:

 

Well, I'm sure that RickyP is a fine name to toss around in some social circles, but I was actually thinking of coaches ...

 

 

 

Frances

Where does one get an application?

Well, I'm sure that RickyP is a fine name to toss around in some social circles, but I was actually thinking of coaches ...

 

 

 

Frances

I don't know that they could afford RickyP! ;)

If RickyP were to get the job, would one of his assistants call them the flagshippers?

Rumor has it that Ashland has contacted Coach Fraley from Rose Hill about the opening. If this is true would he bring the rest of the boys with him?

If I know Tim, there's another opening he'd refer them to.

I would say, considering that Pam Euton is the athletic director at Rose Hill, that if Coach Fraley was to take the job at Ashland, something I consider very unlikley, that Clay Euton would be the new head coach at Rose Hill. Now this is just me thinking out loud. I am not trying to start rumors that this is what is going to happen. Again I am just thinking out loud.

I would suggest the ideal candidate would have state tournament experience,

ability to create the right mix of chemistry, hopefully have a child that could be an immediate impact player, and be well familiar with the Ashland political scene

that is a very short list of candidates

but I think Pam Euton would be a strong candidate!!:thumb:

Would go a long way to getting Ashland out of the district next year

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.