Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Offensive Tackles Ranked

Featured Replies

Per Pro Football Focus

 

 

image.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Cris is running the show Pro Football Focus is going to explode.

That's strange, I've been heard for the last 3 years Whitworth is washed up.

That's strange, I've been heard for the last 3 years Whitworth is washed up.

Not by me. That joker is a stone wall.

  • Author
Now that Cris is running the show Pro Football Focus is going to explode.

 

Great customer list already plus big plans including TV shows.

Great customer list already plus big plans including TV shows.

 

Cris is a smart guy with capital.

Cris is a smart guy with capital.

 

Very engaging fellow in person.

Very engaging fellow in person.

 

Could someone explain to me why so many people in the Cincinnati area dislike Collinsworth so much? His work in the booth doesn't bother me, and I've met him in person a couple times, and he seems like a decent guy. Maybe with me not being from the area, I'm missing something.

Could someone explain to me why so many people in the Cincinnati area dislike Collinsworth so much? His work in the booth doesn't bother me, and I've met him in person a couple times, and he seems like a decent guy. Maybe with me not being from the area, I'm missing something.

 

I've never quite understood it, either. I think he's an excellent broadcaster & analyst.

Could someone explain to me why so many people in the Cincinnati area dislike Collinsworth so much? His work in the booth doesn't bother me, and I've met him in person a couple times, and he seems like a decent guy. Maybe with me not being from the area, I'm missing something.

 

No bad words from me. I think he is an excellent broadcaster and he is as nice as anyone I have ever met. Always very talkative, humble, and takes care of the kids.

Could someone explain to me why so many people in the Cincinnati area dislike Collinsworth so much? His work in the booth doesn't bother me, and I've met him in person a couple times, and he seems like a decent guy. Maybe with me not being from the area, I'm missing something.

 

He's truthful with his commentary.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.