November 24, 201510 yr Troy Williams' mom lost her mind on Twitter today. Mad that her son got benched. Said it's time to leave IU.
November 24, 201510 yr Troy Williams' mom lost her mind on Twitter today. Mad that her son got benched. Said it's time to leave IU. Daggone, Patty's account is protected. Womp womp.
November 26, 201510 yr Hoosiers took it on the chin last night against UNLV as well. They play Duke this coming week. How warm is Crean's seat?
November 26, 201510 yr I was glad to see this outcome, I think that D. Manning is a class act. My two favorite ncaa basketball teams are Kentucky and whoever is playing IU on a given night.
November 26, 201510 yr Author Hoosiers took it on the chin last night against UNLV as well. They play Duke this coming week. How warm is Crean's seat? Enough with the negativity, he's doing just fine.
November 29, 201510 yr Can't say this one hurts, being I actually like Wake and have no good feelings about I.U. basketball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.