Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 82 Indiana 78

Featured Replies

Wake Forest upsets #13 Indiana in the Maui Invitational. Sadly, I was looking forward to an overrated IU squad playing an underated Vandy squad tomorrow.

IU defense is still AWFUL

Could this finally be Crean's last year?

  • Author

Thank you to whomever changed the thread title. I had no way to edit it once it posted. Crazy start to the basketball season, lots of top ranked teams getting upset early.

  • Author
Could this finally be Crean's last year?

 

I hope not.

I hope not.

Im with you. I would hate to see this yearly sitcom cancelled.:popcorn:

  • Author
Im with you. I would hate to see this yearly sitcom cancelled.:popcorn:

 

He's doing great. Doubt I could do any better myself.

He's doing great. Doubt I could do any better myself.

 

They should give him an extension!

  • Author
They should give him an extension!

 

Based on history, if he doesn't coach them out of an NCAA tournament birth they probably will.

The bigger questions are how many miles will Crean pace this year and will he be in attendance at the Michigan bowl game rooting for his famous brother in law.:popcorn:

Could this finally be Crean's last year?

I would say he is on the hot seat. They did make the tourney last year but that is not their measure of success. A lot of players return this year so the Hoosiers can't flop or afford an early tourney exit.

So much for my prediction that IU would win the Maui tourney.

Jay Williams compared the Hoosiers to the Warriors (The Steph Curry Warriors not the Rainbow Warriors)...for the love of God someone get him off of TV before he hurts himself.

No defense...very frustrating. Half-court offense isn't very good. They can be fun to watch in the open floor, but are often out of control.

 

As an IU fan...I think it's time to move on. Just one game, but it's the same story, and there's plenty of talent this year to be a top 10 team.

Tell me Scotty Wibekin has a twin playing for WF?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.