Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County 44 John Hardin 14

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Coach Shipley for weathering the storm of a school split a few years ago and having a couple of rough years.

 

He and the administration of Shelby Co. stayed the course, and it has been for the benefit of the program.

Congrats to Shelby! HUGE win. I did not see this one coming but to be fair I havent seen you play and likely underestimated your district!

 

Best of Luck next week versus South Warren!

Congratulations to Coach Shipley for weathering the storm of a school split a few years ago and having a couple of rough years.

 

He and the administration of Shelby Co. stayed the course, and it has been for the benefit of the program.

 

Good point. Collins got the best of the initial split, but Shelby kept building back and are now very good. I appears both programs are primed for success going forward.

Congratulations to Coach Shipley for weathering the storm of a school split a few years ago and having a couple of rough years.

 

He and the administration of Shelby Co. stayed the course, and it has been for the benefit of the program.

 

Very much so. Agreed on all accounts.

 

In 10-11 I think they won 2-3 games over that time. They then had a very solid 2012 year...took a dip back down last year with 3-8, and here they are. In the last 6 seasons, they've had half of those seasons end with 3 wins or less.

 

They have a very solid ball club. Size, physical and speed to boot (44 and 11 are put together).

 

Coach Shipley, his staff, his players and in this day and age...his administration are to be commended. Tough times came and they all stayed the course; here is their result. Congrats to them.

Not surprised that Shelby County won; I am by the margin. Their game against Southwestern could be much more interesting than plenty anticipated.

SW is a machine and Shelby will have to continue to play with energy that they have shown since the FC game. Everyone outside shelbyville will be picking SW and if I wasn't from Shelby I would also be picking them. But I am not going to do that. I was with a Collins team that shocked the world a couple of years ago so it can be done. Hey, it's Christmas, you got to believe.

I will say this, I have seen enough young yalent this year that I will say that region 2 will win state the next couple of years if not this year.

Shelby has improved so much this year. Great job by both the players and the coaches! I was impressed with Shelby early on and they have the making of a championship team. All you heard on BGP was they were not that good and they keep rolling!

Shelby has improved so much this year. Great job by both the players and the coaches! I was impressed with Shelby early on and they have the making of a championship team. All you heard on BGP was they were not that good and they keep rolling!

 

Outside of this week's friendly bantering back and forth from a couple, I truthfully don't know of anybody who has said that on BGP.

 

Shelby is the real deal. They were so close last year in a number of games.

Outside of this week's friendly bantering back and forth from a couple, I truthfully don't know of anybody who has said that on BGP.

 

Shelby is the real deal. They were so close last year in a number of games.

 

Everyone this team has been told they'd lose to Spencer, they were told there was no way they'd beat collins, they were told they couldn't beat south Oldham , they were told no way they could beat Collins twice, then were told that not only could they nor beat John Hardin but they wouldn't scored 40 pts.

 

I'm just saying if we were on Maury the lie detector would determine that those are all lies. This team is good folks.

Everyone this team has been told they'd lose to Spencer, they were told there was no way they'd beat collins, they were told they couldn't beat south Oldham , they were told no way they could beat Collins twice, then were told that not only could they nor beat John Hardin but they wouldn't scored 40 pts.

 

I'm just saying if we were on Maury the lie detector would determine that those are all lies. This team is good folks.

 

I've seen the film.... The team is GOOD! First game I have truly been worried..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.