Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County 44 John Hardin 14

Featured Replies

Congrats to Shelby. I'll eat my crow now. Complete domination by a better team. I'm very curious to see how they'll do next week against SW. Hope this motivates John's underclassmen to get in the weight room this off season.

  • Author

Apparently this is the first regional title for the Rockets since 1993.

Apparently this is the first regional title for the Rockets since 1993.

 

They deserve it.

  • Author

Also, what a turn around from a 3-8 season last year.

Congrats to Shelby. I'll eat my crow now. Complete domination by a better team. I'm very curious to see how they'll do next week against SW. Hope this motivates John's underclassmen to get in the weight room this off season.

 

I appreciate you manning up.. this team is different

Told ya boys!

2 great teams John Hardin has had a Great year. Shelby good win

Complete domination by Shelby. Big congrats to the players and fans. Good luck next week.

I'll have to eat my words complete domination by Shelby, glad it shows just how tough district 4 really was

342 yds total offense

 

303 rushing

39 passing

 

Michael Perry 9 att 154 yds 2 TD

Malik Manica 17 att 124 2 TD

 

Michael Perry 1 rec 39 yds td

Congrats to Coach Shipley and the Rockets! Nothing better than Turkey Dsy Practice!

Very happy for coach Shipley and crew. Nothing like practicing on thanksgiving day.

I didn't see this game being like this.

Shelby is on a role. They again played great D.

They deserve it.
hey hoss who didn't play for JH and who do you like Shelby or SW

Starting center was out and a few starters were injured. Wouldn't have mattered. Shelby is the better team. I have to go with SW. They are a beast.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.