Franklin-Simpson at South Warren

FSfan

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• South Warren by 3+ TDs
    • South Warren by 1-2 TDs
    • Franklin-Simpson pulls the upset

This FS team has really matured the last few weeks. There were a couple of games I called "debacle" games, Greenwood and ACS, where the Cats seemed to just not get it. Since the ACS game senior leadership has kicked in and things have seemed to fall in place.

Have they fallen in place well enough the compete or beat the prohibitive 4A favorite? Hard to say either way. This team was expected by many (most?) to be where they are now from game one. When you take stock as a whole this is a pretty youthful FS team. Truly maybe one set of birthdays away from realizing its full potential.

The Wildcats are banged up but isn't everyone this time of year? They faced the challenge of a high scoring one loss Hopkinsville team and answered. South Warren is a whole new and much larger challenge. As the previous coach would say,

"You're gonna have to step it up."

Going with my heart instead of my head: FS wins 22-21. Something tells me that FS has been saving something up for this game. All the previous evidence suggests a big SW win, but who knows? That's why they play the game. Just like Ronda Rousey was supposed to win last night...