Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meade County 20 Henderson County 14

Featured Replies

Coach Mo and the Greenwave are a tough out this time of year!

Whoa.

Have the Green Wave been throwing off all season?:popcorn:

Said it before, Henderson just isn't very good.

I thought they were better than Meade

From what I had seen of both all year, I would have to agree. It just seemed like Henderson had absolutely no identity on offense all year long and it wasn't like they were completely depleted in talent and had some very good size up front. They won't be down for long, though; they never are.

I agree a little. Don't get me wrong I know Henderson Co. was down this year, a 4-6 record is indicative of that. But I do believe and I could be wrong that out of the 6 losses the worst team they had gotten beat by was a 8-3 Christian co. team. This was the first loss that was to a bad team. No disrespect to Meade but they had 2 wins. I really expected Henderson to make it threw this one then get trounced next Friday on the road. I thought Henderson was a lot better than their record but Meade proved to be the team that outplayed their record tonight. They just played a hard physical game. It was 7-6 Hendersons lead most the game and at the end Meade made the plays to win. They stacked the box all night and stopped Carter something few other teams had done. That's what happens when your passing game is absolutely no threat at all. Good luck to the Green Wave next weekend. On to the next season.

Congrats to Meade County, come on down next Friday and get skinned up in Cecilia
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Go Bruins!

This result shocked me. Steve and I picked Henderson on The Homers, but our social media beast, Brandon Ward stood firm and went with Meade for the upset.

 

I do think Henderson will improve and I do think freshman qb Skip Patterson will be a special player if he dedicates himself.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.