Why would someone choose Duke over Kentucky?

jbwill2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your point about Cal being committed to helping players realize their NBA dreams, however it would be mathematically impossible for the top 20 players each year to attend UK!

If the were really committed to their dreams they would just come and be walk-ons......;)

Well, answer my question. I am being completely serious with the question I posed.

Plenty of folks already have. Coach K is on any short list for greatest coaches in the history of the college game, has attack record of getting loads of players in the NBA, and has been an elite recruiter for nearly his entire career.

Hey everybody needs to get off their high horses. Go to UofL or Duke message boards and you can identify many idiots. Case in point the guy who got a tattoo of Rick Pitino's face the other day, on his forearm.

I can see wanting to play for Duke, Kansas, UNC, heck even Florida under Billy Donovan. The state of North Carolina is producing a lot of high level players right now.

Plenty of folks already have. Coach K is on any short list for greatest coaches in the history of the college game, has attack record of getting loads of players in the NBA, and has been an elite recruiter for nearly his entire career.
So, you are saying that Coach K/Duke are better than Coach Cal/UK at getting guys into the NBA at this point in time?