Class A 1st Round: Raceland (6-4) @ Bishop Brossart (9-1)

Thoughts & Predictions  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts & Predictions

I really like the idea that Raceland showed up just 15 minutes prior to kickoff vs Russell, and had worn their pads and helmets on the bus to the game.

I think that's a great idea!!!

Being superstitious, I wouldn't change a thing for the trip to Alexandria!

LOL our kids would have a stroke if they had to sit on the yellow dog for two hours in their pads. Three miles is doable; 100-120 is not.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strongly pulling for the Mustangs, the staff and those young men deserved/earned every win and our admiration. Now it is playoff time, Raceland is battle hardened so with a sad heart I say 28-14 Rams.

There are no moral victories at this level but if BB can give the Rams a game it will be closest thing to a moral victory for that program.

Don't see the Rams putting a running clock on anybody.This will be a good game.This version of the Rams just isn't a typical team that we put on the field.We shall see

I dont see a running clock either. I do however, think the Rams win comfortably. Similar to what the Portsmouth West game looked like. Close for a quarter or two, then our size and speed upfront defensively starts to wear their OL down, making things difficult for their RB and QB. They are smaller and arent very quick upfront. Rams win and set up a rematch to avenge the emberassing loss at Paintsville a few weeks ago.

I really like the idea that Raceland showed up just 15 minutes prior to kickoff vs Russell, and had worn their pads and helmets on the bus to the game.

I think that's a great idea!!!

Being superstitious, I wouldn't change a thing for the trip to Alexandria!

With that drive and for that kind of timing I don't think that we would want to chance being late getting there. Besides, would like a little time to stretch riding that long. Raceland to Russell's stadium - grand total of 2 miles tops. Just small difference.....and btw, TCA is right. :lol:

I'll take Raceland in a very close one. I have some bad memories from Raceland teams past (70's, 80's plus) in heading in that direction.....Beechwood, Bellevue (Sutkamps), NCC, etc.., not pretty for the Rams at all. :eek:

Raceland by 6 or less in a good ol' - good un'.