Republican Primary Debate (CNBC)

price499

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A disaster for the American people . Card Carrying members of the democrat party shouldn't be moderators of a GOP debate . Its been a disaster . Gotcha question after gotcha question . Even the crowd was booing this crap .

Just like Rubio said, the biggest super pac in America is the mainstream media.

Moderators were terrible. The gentleman with grey hair just keeps interrupting people . Moderators shouldn't be noticed at a debate.

Christie showed life for the first time in a long time. My boy Paul has very good answers on his limited screen time. But Rubio is clear winner.

Moderators were terrible. The gentleman with grey hair just keeps interrupting people . Moderators shouldn't be noticed at a debate.

Christie showed life for the first time in a long time. My boy Paul has very good answers on his limited screen time. But Rubio is clear winner.

John Harwood, he's a turd

Rubio has won every debate.

The format is getting stale. The candidates know this and are pushing the envelope to get air time. Most of what I've heard tonight I've heard before. I'll be interested in the number of viewers. Way down, I would guess.

Some of these candidates have to go.