Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Paul Dunbar predictions

Who Wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boyle County
      89%
    • Paul Dunbar
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County won last week against Western Hills while Dunbar finished 0-3 in their district. However, Dunbar has been very good on the defensive side of the ball. Can the Bulldogs upset the Rebels?

Can they? Yes. Do I think they will? No. Coach Smith will have the Rebels refocused this week and I'm sure the players will want to finish off the regular season with a win. Dunbar has been struggling to score and they are a run oriented team. We have seen how well the run game fares against the BC defense. Could end up being a pretty low scoring game.

I'll take Boyle somewhere in the neighborhood of 28 to 7 or 35 to 7.

14-7 BC I really felt like Rebels lacked focus against Lincoln and intensity against LC. Then they seem to lack both against western hills I think they can get some of that back just not sure they will. This game should be a defensive battle that I think boyle will win but low scoring.

14-7 BC I really felt like Rebels lacked focus against Lincoln and intensity against LC. Then they seem to lack both against western hills I think they can get some of that back just not sure they will. This game should be a defensive battle that I think boyle will win but low scoring.

 

Not sure I agree with your score if you check Dunbars stats you'll find that their defense is great against the run but not very good against the pass and I think that will play right into Boyle's wheelhouse on offense. If we only beat Dunbar by 7 IMO we don't stand a chance of beating Central.

Not sure I agree with your score if you check Dunbars stats you'll find that their defense is great against the run but not very good against the pass and I think that will play right into Boyle's wheelhouse on offense. If we only beat Dunbar by 7 IMO we don't stand a chance of beating Central.

 

given the fact that BC passing game has suffered in recent weeks I would have to disagree with it playing right in BC hands. Also Scott county is a great team and they had the same score against them last week I wouldn't over look Dunbar defensively passing or other wise.

given the fact that BC passing game has suffered in recent weeks I would have to disagree with it playing right in BC hands. Also Scott county is a great team and they had the same score against them last week I wouldn't over look Dunbar defensively passing or other wise.

 

I'm not overlooking Dunbar but Scott County was without their best player when they played Dunbar.

Ugly... but decisive

 

28-7 Boyle

I'm not overlooking Dunbar but Scott County was without their best player when they played Dunbar.

 

Information I didn't know however I have never liked to rely on one player so hopefully it wouldn't have made a huge difference and Scott has more depth. Either way I hope BC dominates both sides of the ball like they should. I was simply stating and no one can deny the past couple weeks the rebels have simply gone through the motions. The team that played catholic and western hills can get beat this Friday and will get beat against a good central or catholic rematch.

Rebels pick up the roll that will take them to the 3A title game. 42-14

given the fact that BC passing game has suffered in recent weeks I would have to disagree with it playing right in BC hands. Also Scott county is a great team and they had the same score against them last week I wouldn't over look Dunbar defensively passing or other wise.

 

Scott co. Is also a very run heavy team which is Dunbars strength on defense.

Scott co. Is also a very run heavy team which is Dunbars strength on defense.

 

I pulled stats from KHSAA and Herald leader for 8 of PLD games couldnt find one game and on the average they allow 130 passing yards a game and 100 rushing. IMO thats a far cry from run heavy defense and sounds more balanced. in those 8 games they allowed 1040 passing and 803 rushing thats well rounded and I would take that from my defense any season.

The way Boyle Co. execute their offense, they will be tough to beat.

Depends on which Boyle team shows up. The one that didn't want to be there last week or the one we've known all season? 35ish point game if its the former, throw the cards in the air if its the latter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.