Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Paul Dunbar predictions

Who Wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boyle County
      89%
    • Paul Dunbar
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I pulled stats from KHSAA and Herald leader for 8 of PLD games couldnt find one game and on the average they allow 130 passing yards a game and 100 rushing. IMO thats a far cry from run heavy defense and sounds more balanced. in those 8 games they allowed 1040 passing and 803 rushing thats well rounded and I would take that from my defense any season.

 

Good work I had just looked at the last few games stats and they looked better against the run,I see their defensive numbers are good against both, but I still believe if we just only get by Dunbar with a close score then we're in trouble against the likes of Central and Catholic in the playoffs. I also agree with you about their intensity they better pick it up from here on out.

Good work I had just looked at the last few games stats and they looked better against the run,I see their defensive numbers are good against both, but I still believe if we just only get by Dunbar with a close score then we're in trouble against the likes of Central and Catholic in the playoffs. I also agree with you about their intensity they better pick it up from here on out.

 

Yes I agree the previous (recent) performances are not gonna cut it from here on out.

Dunbar has improved but I see Boyle pulling away in the second half.

 

I do like the direction that PLD is headed in.

Boyle is working through some bumps and bruises and may see some limited reps for some players. In addition, Boyle is trying to find its groove which has kind of disappeared the last couple weeks.

PLD is no slouch. They do some things on offense Boyle may have a tough time with. They have 2 enormous lead backs running isolation off tackle and sometimes pull a few lineman as well, basically throwing 4 lead blockers into the hole. A running backs dream! They also throw just enough and well enough to keep you honest. I think they get some points off Boyle.

 

Boyle 31

PLD 19

  • Author
Boyle is working through some bumps and bruises and may see some limited reps for some players. In addition, Boyle is trying to find its groove which has kind of disappeared the last couple weeks.

 

Working through some bumps and bruises could be important for Boyle this week. Depending on how the opposite district tiebreaker works out, Boyle will host either Bardstown or Waggener next week. Bardstown would likely be an easy W, but Waggener could be a little tougher (they gave Central all they wanted). Having everyone healthy and ready for the playoffs is very important.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.