Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Steelers - Bengals game the Steelers Super Bowl? And who wins?

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Or at the very least, it is absolutely must win for the Steelers, correct?

Not really. They lose a d win the next 2 at home and they're 6-4. Just gotta get in.

  • Author
Not really. They lose a d win the next 2 at home and they're 6-4. Just gotta get in.

 

True, you have the Raiders and Browns at home after the Bengals.

 

Then off to Seattle, Colts, Bengals, Broncos...

True, you have the Raiders and Browns at home after the Bengals.

 

Then off to Seattle, Colts, Bengals, Broncos...

Yep, got to get to 10 somehow. Tough road for sure. With that, injuries are part of the game, but I feel strongly that the Steelers would have won the last 4 with Ben, but that's water under the bridge.

I think it's more of a must win for the Bengals. This is their chance to prove they are for real.

 

Marvin has been pretty bad preparing the team coming out of bye weeks and this is a big game with Big Ben coming back.

Or at the very least, it is absolutely must win for the Steelers, correct?

 

 

I don't think the Bengals game will ever be the Steelers superbowl, nor do I think it is an absolutely must win for them. I still believe they make the playoffs with a loss to the Bengals on Sunday but their chances of winning the division will be history.

Sorry to say, and I hope I am wrong, but the Steelers probably win Sunday. Could get ugly if Dalton gets rattled. The Steelers need it more than the black and orange. I sure hope that we pull off the upset though. If so, we could be looking at 12-0 very easily by the time we see the men of steel again!!!!

If Tuitt is out for this game too, Dalton will have all day and it could get ugly for my guys.

As I mentioned in the Chiefs-Steelers thread, this situation reminds me of 2014 when KC also embarrassed New England at home. New England returned to their house and crushed the Bengals. This is too much Déjà vu for me.

If the Steelers have any shot at all of winning the division, they have to win. Even with a win, I still think the Steelers winning the North is an extreme long-shot.

 

Assuming they don't crap themselves, I see this as one of 3 losses remaining on the Bengals schedule. @Denver and @Arizona being the other two.

Bengals take full control of the division with this win. Good teams have to win on the road against tough opponents if they want to be SB champs. Guess we'll see who we are on Sunday.

  • Author

I see the game is about a Pick.

 

Sounds about right. Does anyone have the info on what the game opened and how the line moved?

 

And doc, what is the latest on Ben? And for the record, I want Ben to play.

  • Author

Also, if Ben is less than 100% should the Bengals blitz more than they otherwise would/should against him?

Also, if Ben is less than 100% should the Bengals blitz more than they otherwise would/should against him?

 

I know it could come back to bite us big, big time...but, after the way Carson Palmer looked initially after coming back from his knee injury...I say you blitz the h-e-double toothpicks out of him. First game back? I want him thinking about someone at his feet/knees all game long.

 

Unfortunately, I don't think he's the type to stay rattled for very long. But, I say it's worth a shot. I absolutely don't want to be dropping 7 if our front 4 can't get any pressure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.