2016 NBA Predictions

LBJ should get MVP every year as long as he performs how he has been the last 4-5 years. The numbers he puts up are unparalled, IMO.

I don't want to make MVP predictions though, because obviously not everyone thinks like I do. I do think it will be one of the following: Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Boogie Cousins.

League is loaded with talent this year. Hopefully they can stay healthy. Looking forward to the BEST time of the year: Basketball Season!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LBJ should get MVP every year as long as he performs how he has been the last 4-5 years. The numbers he puts up are unparalled, IMO.

I don't want to make MVP predictions though, because obviously not everyone thinks like I do. I do think it will be one of the following: Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Boogie Cousins.

League is loaded with talent this year. Hopefully they can stay healthy. Looking forward to the BEST time of the year: Basketball Season!!!

I think he will end up sitting out too many games or having limited minutes.

I used to love the Celtics...will they ever be relevant again??? Nothing better than the old Celtics/Sixers or Celtics/Lakers rivalries...

Cavs win East easily. West is truly a crap shoot. Ultimately, nobody denies LBJ this year - unless his whole team gets hurt again. Hopefully, Blatt treats the regular season like Pop and the Spurs do...

MVP: Davis or Durant, can't decide yet.

MIP: Rudy Gobert

ROY: Stanley Johnson

DPOY: Davis

NBA Finals: Cavs beat Thunder in 6

Actually, changing that pick. Forgot about a certain guy in Minnesota who can jump over about anything possible. Andrew Wiggins will be an All-Star this year, calling it.