ESPN Layoffs

D-Rob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike & Mike??

They have the 6 am - 10 am M-F radio show. I'm not a big fan, but I'd be lying if I said I don't tune in a couple times a week.

They are the default option. Unless you like to hear 700 WLW go over the weather and traffic 15 times an hour and commercials the rest of the time.

If Chris Berman doesn't lead the pack on the way out the door then ESPN failed.

Absolute truth here. I have said for years that this guy must have naked pictures of people high up in the organization. Berman is the absolute worst. It is bad enough to listen to the Countdown nonsense, but when he does play by play it is absolute garbage.

I'm questioning how they are a big money maker. Ad money?

I can guarantee you that show generates over $35,000,000 a year in AD revenue, and that doesn't include endorsements they do for Lee Jeans and others outside of the framework of their show. Also doesn't include a dollar of TV revenue from their simulcast on ESPN2.

I can guarantee you that show generates over $35' date='000,000 a year in AD revenue, and that doesn't include endorsements they do for Lee Jeans and others outside of the framework of their show. Also doesn't include a dollar of TV revenue from their simulcast on ESPN2.[/quote']

Any idea how that compares to what Cowherd or SVP brought in?

Mike Golic?s Salary | FutureofWorking.com

Mike Greenberg Net Worth - TheRichest

The top link is from April 2015 for Golic's salary. The second link is for Greeny's, but it's a couple years old.

I appreciate those two super dependable links, I'm simply telling you with 100% certainty that those figures are light.

One of those celebrity salary / net worth sites have Kirk Herbstreit's salary at $250,000. Ummm, yeah, that isn't close either.