Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 46 Conner 34

Featured Replies

Final from Union.

 

Fun game.

 

Great broadcast by Aaron Stamm and Jeff Fogle.

  • Author

Strong running game by Ryle.

 

Not exactly breaking news there.

Very impressed with Conners QB. Played his heart out.

  • Author
Very impressed with Conners QB. Played his heart out.

 

Gamer.

Yes and no on the Ryle running game. Their running game is really good against most teams. When they face a really good defense though their running game struggles. I predicted a 2 TD win for Ryle but this game looks like it was more competitive than I thought it would be.

Ryle needs to regroup some they are experiencing a late season hiccup.

Ryle needs to regroup some they are experiencing a late season hiccup.

 

I wouldn't call it a hiccup. I would call it the last two teams they played are the best two teams they have played so far this year. The Cooper, Conner, Ryle district has three really good teams in it.

I wouldn't call it a hiccup. I would call it the last two teams they played are the best two teams they have played so far this year. The Cooper, Conner, Ryle district has three really good teams in it.

 

Who does Ryle play next? :D

I think it might be a Kenton Co school, name slips my mind...::idunno:

Final from Union.

 

Fun game.

 

Great broadcast by Aaron Stamm and Jeff Fogle.

 

Glad to see the two playing with playoff implications on the line. I'm sure it was fun for players, coaches, and fans. No matter the outcome of this game, I think the winner of the Conner/Cooper game next week would probably be the #1 seed.

Injuries affected this game too much. Both teams got a little banged up.

  • Author

Ryle had 453 yards

 

Morgan passed for 186

Chisholm had 117 rushing

 

 

Conner had 340 yards offense

 

Padgett rushed for 125

Ebarb had 119 yards receiving

Chisolm and Bateman had a good 2nd half.

 

What were England's stats on the night?

Ryle needs to regroup some they are experiencing a late season hiccup.

 

I just think they are finally facing tougher competition and are getting exposed from playing a weak schedule. I also think Conner is a lot better than people are giving them credit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.