Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Jessamine '06

Featured Replies

7 wins is bold. Who do they play outside of the district?

Pulaski Co., Pikeville, Woodford Co.

Which 7 teams are predicted wins for EJHS?

  • Author

DATE

OPPONENT

SITE

SCORE

Aug 18, '06 Pulaski County Up in the air

Aug 26, '06 Pikeville win

Sep 1, '06 Woodford County could go either way

Sep 15, '06 West Jessamine win

Sep 22, '06 Western Hills win

Sep 29, '06 Lexington Catholic Loss/ but should be close

Oct 1, '06 Anderson County win

Oct 6, '06 Franklin County another tough game. I can see them winning though.

Oct 20, '06 Harrison County Harrison is always tough. I say East wins.

Oct 27, '06 Bourbon County Win

 

I say they should be no worse then 5-5. But 7-3 is my prediction. With loses to Woodford, Lex. Cath, and Franklin.

I will go with what I already said....bold predictions.

  • Author

I'm not saying they will win all those games. Any of those games can go either way. Thats just the way I hope it goes. They have a very good chance of doing it.

East will have a winning season at least 6 wins. They could be very good if the older players decide that is what they want and do things right. They could be top to bottom talent wise one of the best teams in their district. The Middle school has had some great teams the last couple years so i look for East to push for the top spot in the district foe several years.

4-6

^

I have to agree with you Flip, I don't really see East improving much from last year. I look for Anderson or Western Hills to be the big surprise this year in this district.

Should be a great year for football!!!

I have to agree on this being a great year for football. Look for East to rise to the top of this district. I am hearing good things from the kids they think this team has a lot of positives. East should be a very plesent supprise.

I don't see them beating Pikeville. I watched them both play at corbin last year, and I just don't see it happening!!!

Last year was a down year for East with injuries and such. Freshman QB had to step up and play. Who's to say with everyone back and healed what will occur. Both teams are favorites of mine and I can't wait to see the outcome of the meeting.

What great things are the kids saying?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.