October 4, 201510 yr Author Only 2 comments. 1. Defense better step up their game. 2. USE EIFERT MORE!!!! What is it with Bengals the last 20 Years by ignoring their TE. It's game 4 and he has hardly been used since game 1 I'm talking about between the 20's for the defense. If it was a better team we were playing they would have had 5 TD's instead of 7 FG's. Eifert needs more than 3 looks a game. You do realize the Chiefs have a good offense right? The Chiefs have lost two straight to two of the top 5 teams in the league.
October 4, 201510 yr Eiferts in my fantasy team, he needs 15 catches a game lol. Defense was nothing to brag about today. Offense was awesome. Dalton was awesome. Running game was awesome. Defense gives up too many yards and the secondary is scary and not in a good way. There is a reason Macklin and Steve Smith Sr had career days against us. You can be happy with the d efense if you want but against a good offense today could have been ugly.
October 4, 201510 yr You do realize the Chiefs have a good offense right? The Chiefs have lost two straight to two of the top 5 teams in the league. No, not really. Going into today's game they were ranked 21st. No need to polish a turd. KC isn't very good
October 4, 201510 yr Watching a lot of games. There are not many offenses that are scary good. Only one right now in the AFC North and Bengals D only sees them during the week. I think they'll be ok...
October 4, 201510 yr It was concerning the Bengals could not get the Chiefs off the field, but they really did tighten up in the red zone or near it. AD has been very very good. Really only missed the Green one in the 2nd half, but it was long so it couldn't be picked. Too many penalties that put them behind the chains and Nugent missing a FG. Now with a couple of negatives out of the way, there were tons of positives. The D line was in his face all day. The forced fumble was a big play at the right time. No dropped passes that I remember, oh dang Jones dropped a likely TD. A win in the NF of L is always good.
October 4, 201510 yr I'm sure glad Cin plays only bad teams. They could be 16-0 and people will be complaining wait until they play a good team. Maybe the Bengals are playing really good. So who are the good teams in the league so I can be happy when the Bengals play them: Patriots Packers Is that it? Everyone else terrible?
October 4, 201510 yr Watching a lot of games. There are not many offenses that are scary good. Only one right now in the AFC North and Bengals D only sees them during the week. I think they'll be ok... Pats Pack and Bengals are all really really good. Not sure on the Falcons, but they are playing really well Steelers with Big Ben are also. Other than those the Bengals D should dominate
October 4, 201510 yr Taylor Sears from Somerset, played football with and graduated with my son...living the dream :lol2: I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he loves working for the Bengals so far. I think he primarily is assigned to the QB's.
October 4, 201510 yr Pats Pack and Bengals are all really really good. Not sure on the Falcons, but they are playing really well Steelers with Big Ben are also. Other than those the Bengals D should dominate Yep. And offense is good enough to hang with the really good teams.
October 4, 201510 yr I'm sure glad Cin plays only bad teams. They could be 16-0 and people will be complaining wait until they play a good team. Maybe the Bengals are playing really good. So who are the good teams in the league so I can be happy when the Bengals play them: Patriots Packers Is that it? Everyone else terrible? Who said the Bengals can't beat good teams this year? Seriously you need to take a deep breath. I said their defense today, I will repeat that, TODAY didn't look great as they gave up a lot of yards between the 20's. If that's the only issue today's game showed then I'm very happy. Just because something of concern is brought up you don't have to take it to extremes. Lighten up.
October 4, 201510 yr Author No, not really. Going into today's game they were ranked 21st. No need to polish a turd. KC isn't very good The Chiefs have arguably played three of the top 5 teams in football the last three weeks in the Broncos, Packers, and Bengals. Not many teams will look that good after playing three straight against those teams.
October 4, 201510 yr Author I'm sure glad Cin plays only bad teams. They could be 16-0 and people will be complaining wait until they play a good team. Maybe the Bengals are playing really good. So who are the good teams in the league so I can be happy when the Bengals play them: Patriots Packers Is that it? Everyone else terrible? No one has said the Bengals have played only bad teams. Shoot over the last 4 years the Bengals have beat basically every team in the NFL and every top qb in the NFL at some point. However when they have done that the majority of the time it has been the 1 o clock games or when they have won a big time game or in prime time they usually have done it without much from Dalton. This Bengals team seems different and I even mention just the look of Dalton seems different. However at the end of the day we need Dalton and the team to play with that same look even when it is that huge game that everyone is talking about, or prime time game or playoff game. I am thrilled as can be about this team right now and I know they first half to win in the regular season before they can have a chance to get over that playoff hump.
October 4, 201510 yr Author Play Seahawks next week, are they a good team???? Yes they are and as I have mentioned they have beat good teams during the regular season the last few years. Which is why no one has said they have only beaten good teams. It's the games that get alot of hype and built up, or prime time games, playoff games they have folded. I would expect this game will be built up pretty good nationally so yes I would say this is a game where they could start to show they are turning the corner when under the spotlight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.