George Zimmerman retweets photo of Trayvon's body

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah like when the Dems put out the Benghazi lies.

Oh if I could only resist, but admittedly I have this nagging character flaw that won't allow me to bypass the opportunity to call out, and cynically ridicule nonsense when I encounter it.

It could perhaps be argued that my contribution to calling out nonsense can be at times as equally proportionate to the nonsense of that which I am calling out.

But nonetheless... here goes...

Almost nothing is more dull, pedestrian, ridiculous, and nearly identifiably clinical than those with the obsessive compulsive urge to turn every topic into a political one.

For those who do fit this description, don't feel alone however as this behavioral trend in our culture has painfully risen to epidemic proportions, and finding someone to nod heads with after concocting lame inane drivel can be as easy as taking one quick look around a crowd to share approval from the like minded.

In your favor, you will in fact have little trouble finding ..."ahem"... certain company to sophomorically giggle with while fulfilling the desire to convince oneself of your so called superior thought processes.

This disturbing preoccupation rarely demonstrates intelligence, and if anything it displays the lack of it where the overriding observable factor is one of true tactlessness.

With these types, something for example as simple and mundane as a comment about gummy bear flavors can, and often will prompt a drumming up of some party separatist commentary that will have folks of a balanced sanity rolling their eyes knowing the sign has without doubt come to skirt away, and to gravitate towards the exits, or at least towards other conversations that prove to be sensible and worthy of their attention.

I personally cannot think of what direction to take a gummy bear conversation if I were to try my hand at this disturbing practice of making it political, so I must admit to have a bit of curiosity, and a certain interest in seeing someone demonstrating how it's done.

For the pros of this type action, consider showing us for the simple purpose of a passing interest how you actually do manage to connect the dots to a topic of next to nothingness, and make something political of it?

I guess in some ways it does take a certain talent. Please do share with us, if you're willing to reveal your secret technique of expertise, an example of how it's done, and perhaps diagram it to show the dots being connected.

I'm assuming that one might jump at the opportunity to fulfill this task to display one's cleverness, as that self-serving, drawing attention to oneself, is typically what initially fuels this behavior to begin with, which in some ways is not too dissimilar to that of a 12 year old boy making fart noises under their armpit for attention.

You're on...show us all how it's done....and keep in mind that high points will likely be awarded to those of you who most cleverly for example find a direct lineage from gummy bears to the evils of Obamacare.

My money is on fake. That account has said so much inappropriate stuff that I would find it hard to believe that it is really him.

I agree, just makes me wonder because so many places have picked this up and ran with it...And you'd think he'd come out and say it wasn't him.

This link makes me wonder if it's really him. When your attorney says they don't approve of it, makes me think it might just be the tool.

It's possible the lawyer got asked something like "What do you think of GZ retweeting this sort of stuff?" and he just said "Oh I don't approve of that" without really knowing anything about Twitter or whether GZ is on it. Who knows?

If it really is GZ's account, he's far more vile and racist than even the most over-the-top caricature of him made him out to be during the time around his killing of Martin and the trial.