Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals adding to your in stadium experience by giving you RedZone/GamePass

Featured Replies

Dear Bengals Season Ticket Member!

 

Again in 2015, as a benefit of your Season Ticket Membership, the Bengals and NFL are offering FREE access to NFL GamePass and the NFL RedZone Channel on your smartphone. Details on how to activate these great benefits can be found below. We hope you take advantage of this special opportunity and find it to be a nice benefit to your Season Ticket Membership. Thank you as always for your support of the Bengals, and we look forward to an exciting 2015 season here at Paul Brown Stadium. Who Dey!

 

Get exclusive access to NFL RedZone* on your smartphone device at no charge and catch every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons! Thanks to the recent Wi-Fi enhancements at Paul Brown Stadium, this year you should again have the ability to stream the RedZone Channel from your seat - so you won't miss a minute of the action from around the League while you are cheering on the Bengals, whether the team is on the road or at home!

 

Access to RedZone will be via the NFL Mobile smartphone application. Please download the most recent version of the NFL Mobile app on your phone for access (September 6 update or later). Once inside the NFL Mobile app, Season Ticket Members will be able to sign up for RedZone in the app's menu list via your Ticketmaster Account Number or Primary Email address on your account, and Account Manager Password.

 

Can't get enough of the Bengals? Relive all Bengals home and away games, and every other NFL game, online and on-demand for FREE via NFL GamePass! This includes 256 Regular Season Games throughout the League + 10 Playoff Games + Super Bowl Archives. All games accessed via NFL GamePass are in high definition beginning on Mondays after Sunday games. You can view the games from multiple angles - including the coach's video - and pause, rewind, fast-forward each game and play as you go! If you're interested in viewing past games, you can even go back and watch archived games from previous seasons.

  • Author

We are going to see just how good the Bengals new wifi system is now!

Hey, anything is better than nothing, but I had issues with the wifi during the Giants preseason game on my iPhone 6. Maybe that was a test run since it was to my knowledge the first game with the free wifi, but if it wasn't great with a half-full stadium and no invitation to stream, I have my doubts that this will work as intended.

Watch the game in front of you.

This is a smart idea if they can get the wifi to be efficient.

Watch the game in front of you.

 

Seeing as how there is at least 35 seconds in between plays there is plenty of time to overindulge in football if the wifi works. NFL games are a drag in person. With all of the timeouts, stoppage in play and those pesky instant replays there is ample time to login and see if Aaron Rodgers has thrown for his 5th TD of the half.

  • Author

I agree, I am there to watch the game but like some of you have pointed out there are plenty of opportunities to watch RedZone.

 

Put another way, this is the Bengals finally telling us all they are not going to show much (if any) RedZone coverage during the games like they promised in the past.

 

And like some others mentioned, I am curious if the new wifi system is really going to be able to handle several thousand people at a time trying to stream video on top of all of the other demands.

I agree, I am there to watch the game but like some of you have pointed out there are plenty of opportunities to watch RedZone.

 

Put another way, this is the Bengals finally telling us all they are not going to show much (if any) RedZone coverage during the games like they promised in the past.

 

And like some others mentioned, I am curious if the new wifi system is really going to be able to handle several thousand people at a time trying to stream video on top of all of the other demands.

I am very skeptical of this as well. Please let me know how it works. I'm extremely interested. The fact that they are encouraging it makes me think they're confident. Which surprises me.

I am very skeptical of this as well. Please let me know how it works. I'm extremely interested. The fact that they are encouraging it makes me think they're confident. Which surprises me.

 

I talked with some other folks about this. Easily had to have poured 8-10 million into a system that could facilitate that much use.

Honestly I think it's great. Not too long go you'd be lucky to get a few highlights on the jumbo along with only out of town cores via the ribbon board.

Just checked the Ticketmaster map and surprised how few tickets are left. Couple of sections have maybe 10 rows left but I thought there would be more.

  • Author
Just checked the Ticketmaster map and surprised how few tickets are left. Couple of sections have maybe 10 rows left but I thought there would be more.

 

The weather is going to be awesome and on paper this is a great match-up. I am really excited!

 

WHO DEY!!!

  • Author
I am very skeptical of this as well. Please let me know how it works. I'm extremely interested. The fact that they are encouraging it makes me think they're confident. Which surprises me.

 

Following up. I tried to access RedZone at the Bengals/Chiefs game. I tried about five times, two of the five times the video would not load at all. One time the video loaded and froze almost immediately. Two of five times the video loaded and I was able to watch a couple of highlights but it did buffer a couple of times each time. This was all on the Bengals wireless network. In short, it is a failure from my perspective, the Bengals don't have adequate bandwidth available.

Following up. I tried to access RedZone at the Bengals/Chiefs game. I tried about five times, two of the five times the video would not load at all. One time the video loaded and froze almost immediately. Two of five times the video loaded and I was able to watch a couple of highlights but it did buffer a couple of times each time. This was all on the Bengals wireless network. In short, it is a failure from my perspective, the Bengals don't have adequate bandwidth available.
Least surprising thing I've read all day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.