Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone vs Ryle updates

Featured Replies

So is this one going to start on time? Getting dark out in Union area

Storming pretty hard in Florence!

I put my Pioneer hat on and did a rain dance I guess it worked. :D

Hearing some Thunder ..here in Taylormill !!

Anybody at Ryle w/ Weather update.

I was at Ryle prior to game time. lightning flashes caused a delay. I came home. It's raining and thunder and lightning here. I imagine it is similar in Union. I may go back out there once this passes.

Still in a weather delay. Heard lightning hit the press box.

kickoff scheduled for 8:30

Weather is settling down.

more lightning ….. another 30 min setback

Good luck Boone County!

Hey, Monday is a holiday so they have 2 more days to fry and get it in lol

Hey, Monday is a holiday so they have 2 more days to fry and get it in lol

 

I see what you did there.

Anything yet?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.