Boyle County 42 Danville 20

BlacknGold

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Josey may have a chance to play football in the Ivy League is what I have heard. I'm not sure what level that is though. I'm pretty sure he would rather play football than baseball at the next level. That could change though.

The Ivy League is FCS. I had heard that he would like to play Football at the next level and preferably play both football and baseball if possible. That would be a tremendous opportunity to go to an Ivy League school if it works out that way. That's an education that would be almost impossible to pass up.

I do not think we should rule D1 yet for this young man. How about a guy who is fast, can avg 44 yds a punt play db, wide out, and qb. That would be great asset on ant roster

I'm not going to rule it out. Just like I am not going to rule out the rumblings of him possibly being drafted in baseball. He's one of the best athletes to walk the halls of Boyle County in quite some time. I'm glad he is ours. :D

To think he was at Burgin one time in his life.

If it is true that Lexington Lafayette ' s QB is getting D1 looks, then Robbins should definitely be getting looks. I believe Robbins is flying under the radar a little. He is strong fast and a field general. And all the players rally around him. He don't curse his players or mistreat them but he will get in their face sometimes and he will also encourage them alot. A true leader.

Bringing Swanner out if the backfield for those passes makes Boyle even more dangerous. Someone said on another thread that he benches 360. He has speed and he is around 215 lbs . That is alot for a corner or safety in high school to handle. He ran right through the Danville safety early in the game and he was not a factor the rest of the game.

That wasn't

Bringing Swanner out if the backfield for those passes makes Boyle even more dangerous. Someone said on another thread that he benches 360. He has speed and he is around 215 lbs . That is alot for a corner or safety in high school to handle. He ran right through the Danville safety early in the game and he was not a factor the rest of the game.
That wasn't too hard Danville safety 5'5'' 140LBS.