Fort Wright accident kills 4

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

According to the report, he was in an accident earlier in the month and his wife told the police he was on pain meds.

It is a shame that no one could keep him off the road. Sadly, there are more opioid fueled idiots like him. I know it sounds callous, but I have no sympathy for him. I will save my sympathy for the innocent people that he killed.

According to the report, he was in an accident earlier in the month and his wife told the police he was on pain meds.

It is a shame that no one could keep him off the road. Sadly, there are more opioid fueled idiots like him. I know it sounds callous, but I have no sympathy for him. I will save my sympathy for the innocent people that he killed.

The police had to narcan him in the accident earlier in the month.

The police had to narcan him in the accident earlier in the month.

In hindsight, that's one save I wish they hadn't done.

This is another example of why some folks aren't a big fan of Narcan.

I think high school Freshmen should have to go sit in court for a couple of hours and listen to what drugs and bad choices does to your life and those around you.

This is another example of why some folks aren't a big fan of Narcan.

I think high school Freshmen should have to go sit in court for a couple of hours and listen to what drugs and bad choices does to your life and those around you.

Agreed. There is a lot of disagreement right now and it seems like a lot of the federal and state money is going to treat the symptoms rather than the problem itself.