Police Shoot Man Who Had His Hands Raised Above His Head

Clyde

I heard about this incident this past weekend but the news reports stopped the tape right before he was shot. It made me wonder if they guy lunged or made a threatening motion after his hands were raised.

Full video has been released. Nothing occurred. Guy raised his hands above his head and was then shot by an officer.

The officers stated in their report said they tried several times to subdue him including using a taser and riot shields.

Video obviously does not support that.

KSAT.COM EXCLUSIVE: Unedited video of fatal deputy-involved...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did the guy run to the police car before he was shot? Why was he running around the yard period?

Which officer shot him, the one on the left or the one on the right by the car in the driveway?

I thought it was the officer on the right.

Why does it matter what he did before he raised his hands?

Why did the guy run to the police car before he was shot? Why was he running around the yard period?

Which officer shot him, the one on the left or the one on the right by the car in the driveway?

Why do the 1st two questions even matter? The one on the right shot him.

Why did the guy run to the police car before he was shot? Why was he running around the yard, period?

This won't matter in the investigation or the trial. At the time he was shot and killed his hands were up and he was standing still, this is all that matters and is all that will be looked at, as well as tHat the officers lied on their report.

The cops knew they messed up and attempted to lie about what happened, just as the UC police officer did. In both cases the video comes back to haunt them and shows they attempted to cover up their killing with a lie.

I'm in no way defending the actions of the officer and trying to cover it up by falsifying a report makes it even worse. I will say that I can't fault any officer for having a nervous trigger finger now a days. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be a police officer in today's day and time.

I thought it was the officer on the right.

Why does it matter what he did before he raised his hands?

Why do the 1st two questions even matter? The one on the right shot him.

I asked why the guy was running because when he ran down the driveway it looked like he was going to / trying to get to the police car that was right there (to steal it / get away perhaps). He disappears for a few seconds, then walks back up the driveway.

I asked why the guy was running because when he ran down the driveway it looked like he was going to / trying to get to the police car that was right there (to steal it / get away perhaps). He disappears for a few seconds, then walks back up the driveway.

Why does any of that matter?

Let's assume his goal was to steal the car.

Why does that matter?